You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
If you’re planning to switch your mortgage from another financial institution to TD Canada Trust we're ready for you.
You can switch your mortgage loan from your current lender any time, but it's best to do it close to the maturity date. A good rule of thumb is to begin exploring your options about 4 months (120 days) beforehand. When you speak with a TD Mortgage Specialist, together you’ll determine your goals and find the right mortgage loan for you. Once you’ve made your choice, we’ll take care of the rest.
- How can you save money and pay off your mortgage faster?
- Is now a good time to use some of the equity in your home to finance other needs such as a renovation, education, or debt consolidation?
- Which term makes the most sense for you?
- Should you choose a fixed or variable interest rate mortgage?
- Discharge the existing mortgage
- Register the new mortgage
- Identify any applicable fees
- Advise you how to save money and pay off your mortgage faster