Switch to TD Mortgages
Moving on over
Our flexible mortgage options and knowledgeable TD Mortgage Specialists can help you save money and pay your mortgage off faster. These are just some of the reasons to switch your mortgage to TD today. Let us show you how to renew or refinance your mortgage with our competitive rates and our flexible mortgage payment features.
- How can you save money and pay off your mortgage faster?
- Is now a good time to use some of the equity in your home to finance other needs such as a renovation, education, or debt consolidation?
- Which term makes the most sense for you?
- Should you choose a fixed or variable interest rate mortgage?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A copy of your renewal offer from your current financial institution, if it’s available. If not, your annual statement for the mortgage.
- Evidence of land ownership, such as your most recent Property Tax Bill
- Confirmation of income, such as a recent pay stub
- A copy of your property insurance statement
- A void cheque
We'll guide you through
- Discharge the existing mortgage
- Register the new mortgage
- Identify any applicable fees
- Advise you how to save money and pay off your mortgage faster
Other useful information
Have a Mortgage?
Get an immediate response to your online application.
Found your dream home?
If you've made an offer, complete your mortgage application online now!
Book an appointment
Visit a branch at a time that’s convenient for you.
We’ll come to you
Find a Mortgage Specialist who’s close to you and request a meeting.