Get The Most Out of My Credit Card
What would you like to know more about?
Pre-Authorized Payment Benefits & Bill Payments
Credit Card Online Bill Payments
Credit Limit Increase
Enjoy the perks, convenience and security
Automatically pay bills
Protection and Security
Ways to pay your TD Credit Card Account each month
- Select Transfers from the left menu or within the Accounts tab.
- Open the From drop down list and select the account to transfer your payment from.
- Open the To drop down list and select the name of the TD credit card you wish to pay.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer (pay) and select Next.
- Review your details and select Finish on the confirmation page to complete your transfer.
How to set up a Pre-Authorized Debit for your TD Credit Card:
- Read and complete the Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) Agreement
- Mail or fax your completed Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement to:
TD Canada Trust
P.O. Box 337 STN A
Orangeville ON L9W 9Z9
Personal TD Credit Cards:
Change/Cancel Pre-Authorized Debit set up:
If you want to change the deposit account for the Pre-Authorized Debit set up for your TD Credit Card Account or you want to cancel the Pre-Authorized Debit set up for your TD Credit Card Account, just follow the same steps set out above.
- Select the Pay With Rewards button on the Activity Page.
- Choose the amount of TD Points or Cash Back Dollars you wish to redeem to make a payment (A minimum $25 Cash Back Dollars or 10,000 TD Points is required).
- Follow the prompts and complete by clicking on the Pay With Rewards button.
Need help with your Balance Transfer?
7:00am – 12:00am EDT
Outside Canada & US
call collect 416-307-7722
Locate a branch
Speak with a banking specialist at the branch closest to you
Keep your personal information up-to-date
- Login to EasyWeb Online banking.
- Select Profile & Settings from the left menu.
- Select My Profile
- Use the respective Edit links to change your address, phone number and email.
Important note: If your Credit Card statement on EasyWeb Online banking does not reflect your updated address, call us at 1-800-983-8472
If you need assistance updating your personal information call EasyLine 1-866-222-3456
1Subject to available credit. Balance Transfers are treated as Cash Advances and accrue interest at the Cash Advance rate that applies to your Account from the date the Balance Transfer is made.
What to consider before starting your dispute
- The transaction is related to a purchase you made with your TD Credit Card:
To submit a dispute, it must be for a purchase made with your TD Credit Card. If you find a transaction on your statement that's from a merchant you haven't transacted with, then the charge could be fraudulent. If you suspect the transaction is fraudulent and it has posted to your account, please contact TD Credit Cards: 1-800-983-84721-800-983-8472 immediately.
- You attempt to resolve with the merchant prior to initiating a dispute:
If you have a dispute with the merchant about a purchase you made, please first attempt resolve the issue directly with the merchant. Once you speak to the merchant, your issue may be resolved, and your money refunded. However, if you are unable to resolve directly with the merchant refer to the next step.
- You submit a transaction dispute request
We recommend contacting us within 30 days after the Statement Period End Date of the account statement on which the transaction or suspected error appeared.
Note: Our ability to file a dispute on your behalf is subject to limitations governed by Visa dispute network rules.
How it works for credit card transaction disputes
- All transactions need to be posted
- Transactions may temporarily show under Pending and Posted at the same time. We can't assist you with a transaction dispute until the transaction has been posted, which in general takes approximately 5 business days.
- Remember to review your receipts
- Merchants can use different names and may bill you from offices in different locations.
- Confirm the cancellation of a monthly Subscription
- For monthly or trial subscriptions, before you dispute review the details and ensure the subscription is cancelled.
- Submit one dispute for each transaction
- If you have enrolled to receive digital notifications, we will provide you an update within 30 days of the dispute claim submission by email or phone. If multiple disputes have been submitted, you may receive more than one dispute decision notification. Please do not re-submit your request.