Why apply for a Private Sale Vehicle Loan1?
Borrow up to the full purchase price
Competitive interest rates
Interest rate options
Flexible repayment schedule
The differences between fixed and variable rates
- With a fixed interest rate, your rate and payment stay the same each month, and you know when your loan will be paid off.
- Even if the TD Prime Rate changes, your interest rate will stay the same.
- With a variable rate loan, the interest rate can change during the term and the amount of your principal and interest payment may change. We will notify you if your payment amount changes.
- If the interest rate goes down, more of your regular loan payment goes toward the principal, so you may pay off your loan faster.
- If the interest rate increases and your payment stays the same, more of your payment will go towards interest and it may take longer to pay off your loan.
You may also be interested in
How to apply for Private Sale Vehicle Loan
Book an appointment
Our banking specialists are ready to answer your questions and can assist you in applying for a loan.