You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Borrowing Learning Centre
At TD we understand there are a number of reasons why you may need to borrow money. Learn more about our Borrowing products & services and discover the different loans and lines of credit options to determine which one will best meet your needs.
Articles to get you started
Use our calculators to plan your borrowing
Frequently Asked Questions
Personal loan payments can be monthly, weekly, bi-weekly and semi-monthly. Each payment consists of a portion of interest and a portion of principal. The proportion of interest is highest in the first payment, and it is reduced as the principal is repaid.
Interest is calculated daily on the outstanding principal balance and is payable based on your repayment schedule (monthly, weekly, bi-weekly or semi-monthly).
It's easy to view the details of your loan in EasyWeb:
- Log in to EasyWeb using your username Access Card number and EasyWeb password.
- From My Accounts > Accounts, click on your loan name in your account summary.
We offer four main types of Lines of Credit.
Personal Line of Credit
- This helps with everyday spending and major purchases, too.
Student Line of Credit
- Get the funds you need to cover the costs of a post-secondary education.
Investment Secured Line of Credit
- Use your eligible investments as collateral to borrow at a lower interest rate vs. an unsecured line of credit.
TD Home Equity FlexLine
- With your home as collateral, you’ll pay less in interest than with a personal line of credit.