You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Borrow Better with a TD Personal Loan
A TD Personal Loan gives you the credit you need for the things you want to do. Renovating your home? Planning a big purchase? Clearing up higher-interest debts? We offer fixed and variable interest rates, along with a repayment schedule that’s tailored to your budget.
How can a TD Personal Loan meet your needs?
TD Personal Loans
Whatever your borrowing needs, TD has ways to help, with your choice of fixed and variable interest rate options.
Borrow only what you need right now
- Available for : consolidating debt, making large purchases, unexpected bills
- You can borrow : $5,000 to $50,000
- Repayment : 1 year minimum to 7 year maximum repayment period
- Flexible repayment option : Pay down your loan at any time without any penalties or additional charges
You can arrange a TD Auto Finance loan through dealerships right across Canada
- Available for: buying a new or used car, truck, van, boat, RV or powersport vehicle
- You can borrow: to finance your ideal vehicle, with flexible options and competitive rates to help find a solution to meet your unique needs
- Flexible repayment option: Choose a fixed or variable rate, and find the best loan term and payment frequency for you
Apply for a loan to finance your private purchase
- Available for: buying a new or used car, truck, van, boat or RV
- You can borrow: $7,500 to $50,000, depending on the vehicle
- Flexible repayment option: We’ll help you create a payment schedule to fit your budget
Make the most of this year’s RSP contribution room
- Available for: maximizing your retirement savings
- You can borrow: up to your unused contribution limit for this year
- Repayment: Choose a payment schedule that’s realistic and flexible
Contribute even more to your RSP savings
- Available for: catching up on missed contributions from past years
- You can borrow: up to $50,000
- Repayment: Terms between 5 and 10 years are available
Use our calculators to plan your borrowing
Learn more about borrowing with Personal Loans
Looking for advice?
We can help.