Discover your TD Business Travel Visa* Card
Earn TD Rewards Points
Redeem TD Rewards Points
Business Card Benefits
Your new TD Business Travel Visa* Card
Quick steps for getting started and making the most of your card
- Learn more about the features and benefits of your TD Business Travel Visa* Card by calling
1-800-983-84721-800-983-8472to speak with a Business Credit Card specialist. Don't forget to sign your business Card!
- Register at TDRewards.com to track how many TD Rewards Points you've earned and discover the redemption options available to you.
- Update your business Card as the primary Card on your favorite mobile apps1 like auto-reloads and transportation to make everyday business purchases more convenient.
- Learn how to add your business Card to Apple Pay, if you have an iPhone, to make convenient, everyday business payments with just a tap of your phone.
- Set up regularly recurring bill payments on your TD Business Travel Visa* Account with participating merchants so bills are paid automatically on their due dates. You'll save time and avoid late fees.
- Register for online statements on EasyWeb® Online banking to save time and stay organized.
- Download the TD app to access your Business Credit Card Account almost anywhere. Plus, you can bank at home or on the go.
Manage your Account, your way
TD Green Machine® ATMs
Access and manage your business Card Account at any of our ATMs.
EasyWeb® Online banking
Manage your business Card Account easily online.
Business Credit Card specialist
Give us a call to access or manage your business Card Account.
Get secure access to TD’s mobile banking service anywhere you are.
Help and assistance
- If your TD Credit Card is damaged or not working, you can request a replacement card online through EasyWeb, on your mobile device using the TD app, or by phone at
- If your TD Credit Card has been lost or stolen, you must immediately report this to us by phone at
- Fast, reliable access to cash.You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance of up to $5,000 in emergency funds (subject to your available credit limit), at over one million ATMs worldwide, at all TD Canada Trust branches and at select financial institutions around the world.
- Getting information when you need it. The TD Credit Card Contact Centre can help you with important information, such as the location of the nearest Visa member office for Cash Advances or contact numbers for embassies and consulates.
- Stay connected to important people. In the event of an emergency, messages can be forwarded to family members at home.
It’s just business, not personal
When you get a business credit card with TD, you get access to the TD Card Management Tool.
This easy-to-use tool lets you:
- Redistribute your business’s available credit between Cardholders any time
- Easily set restrictions on spend type, geography and thresholds of your Card
- Choose to temporarily turn a Card on and off
- View a dashboard of your key business expenses
- Track your and your employees’ spending
- Create numerous customizable reports with up to 18 months of business transaction data
- Search your spending by date, amount or vendor
- Access your balances and payment history, and more
Faster and easier
- Track Employees’ Usage: Ever wonder who’s spending what and where? Now you can organize spending reports by Cardholder or supplier category, so you always know how your funds are being spent.
- Watch Your Spending: The TD Card Management Tool’s dashboard makes it easy to view your expenses at a glance or take an in-depth look through category and individual Cardholder spend views.
- Redistribute Credit Limits: It’s never been so easy to reallocate your credit limits. Redistribute your available credit between Cardholders to meet your specific business needs with the simple click of a button.
- Customize Reporting Periods: You can gain new insights about your business by setting reporting periods between any dates you choose — not just your billing cycle.
- View Balance & Payment History: Delve into an archive of your balances, payments and reports to monitor changes in spending behaviour over time.
Try it today in your EasyWeb Business Account.
Get in touch to find out more about the TD Card Management Tool.
Your TD Rewards Points
With your TD Business Travel Visa Card, you earn4 TD Rewards Points with every eligible business Purchase and redeem them how and when you want
- Earn 9 TD Rewards Points for every $1 when you book travel online through ExpediaForTD.com using your Card5.
- Earn 6 TD Rewards Points for every $1 in foreign currency purchases6, restaurant purchases7 and regularly recurring bill payments8.
- Earn 2 TD Rewards Points for every $1 you spend on all other eligible purchases9.
- Enjoy ExpediaForTD.com, your exclusive travel booking site with special offers designed just for you. With ExpediaForTD.com, you can be confident that you’ll earn the most rewards points and get the best point redemption value.
- No travel blackouts11, no seat restrictions11 and no expiry for your TD Rewards Points4 as long as your account is open and in good standing4.
- Turn your everyday business purchases into TD Rewards Points that you can also redeem for retail business merchandise, gift cards and more.
- Take advantage of the TD Card Management Tool, an easy way to access online reporting, review your business expenses, manage your existing credit limits and apply spend controls.
- Be covered by an extensive suite of travel insurance.
Set up Pre-Authorized Payments on your account for business expenses, like utilities or phone bills. You'll earn TD Rewards Points and your bills will be paid automatically on their due dates.
Travel where you want
- Expedia For TD10
Redeem12 your TD Rewards Points through ExpediaForTD.com, available exclusively to TD Credit Cardholders who earn travel rewards. Book business travel while earning TD Rewards Points fast or redeem your TD Rewards Points for any Expedia For TD purchase you make with your card, including taxes & fees. You can search over a million flights, hotels, packages and more!
- Book Any Way Travel Purchases12
You can also book your business trip through any other travel agency or website to take advantage of any discounts and last-minute deals they offer. Whether you want to take clients for a round of golf or park at the airport, you have the flexibility to use your TD Rewards Points towards all kinds of travel expenses — including taxes — within 90 days of this type of travel purchase!
Shop for your business using your rewards
- Amazon.ca Shop with Points
Redeem your TD Rewards Points towards making business purchases at Amazon.ca to get what you want, when you want, quickly and easily. Conditions apply. Learn more about how you can redeem your points for all or just part of your purchase.
- Shop The Catalogue
Purchase the latest brand-name merchandise available through the Catalogue. Choose from a wide selection of retail brands and categories, including electronics, appliances, gift cards and so much more.
- Shop The Mall
With Shop The Mall, you can shop at participating online Shop The Mall retailers for the things you want for your business and redeem your TD Rewards Points towards your purchase at checkout.
- Pay with Rewards
Redeem your TD Rewards Points for a cash credit to help pay down your TD Business Travel Visa* Card Account.
- Redeem for Education
TD Rewards Points can be redeemed for education credits from HigherEdPoints to help cover tuition and other higher education costs at over 100 participating institutions for yourself, an employee, a relative or a friend.
Register today at TDRewards.com to take advantage of your TD Rewards Points. On the go? Access TDRewards.com through EasyWeb or the TD app to view or redeem your TD Rewards Points. At TDRewards.com, you can:
- Get inspired and discover the wide range of redemption options waiting for you! Save your TD Rewards Points for that business trip or treat yourself with something great through Shop The Catalogue
- Watch your TD Rewards Points balance grow - your Rewards History statement shows how much you've earned with each purchase made with your business Card
- Track how close you are to being rewarded - your personalized Goal Tracker tool lets you set redemption goals and check how close you are to earning them
- Be one of the first to find out about special offers - sign up to receive the TD Traveller Newsletter and the Weekly Special Offers emails
Travel Medical Insurance13
You have coverage for eligible medical emergencies without even having to charge the trip to your business Card! To help you with the consequences of eligible unforeseen events, your TD Business Travel Visa* Card includes Travel Medical Insurance, which provides:
- Up to $2 Million of comprehensive emergency medical coverage for when you are travelling outside of your province or territory, whether within Canada or internationally.
- No out-of-pocket costs for eligible emergency medical expenses, when possible.
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance.
- Coverage for the first 15 days of your trip. If you or your spouse is aged 65 or older, you have coverage for the first 4 days of your trip. For longer trips, top-up coverage is available for purchase by calling 1-800-293-49411-800-293-4941 .
Enjoy a suite of insurance benefits with your Card
Discount on a Priority Pass Membership
Emergency Travel Assistance Services19
- Translation services in the event of an emergency situation
- Lost document and ticket replacement
- Emergency Cash Transfer in the event of a theft, loss or emergency. Our Administrator can assist you with obtaining a Cash Advance which will be charged to your Account
Save with Avis Rent a Car and Budget Rent a Car
- Avis: You can reserve your Avis car rental by visiting avis.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Avis Worldwide Discount ("AWD") #C078400 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD Business Travel Visa* Card.
- Budget: You can reserve your Budget car rental by visiting budget.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Budget Customer Discount ("BCD") #A331700 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD Business Travel Visa* Card.
Dedicated Business Solutions
Expertise you can trust, technical support you can count on and solutions that adapt to your changing needs. Our dedicated advisors will take the time to understand your growing business and provide knowledgeable advice and solutions that are right for you.
Enjoy discounts with the Visa SavingsEdge* Program
Enroll your TD Business Travel Visa* Card in the Visa SavingsEdge* Program22 at no cost and enjoy discounts of up to 25% on qualifying business purchases, including business travel and entertainment, computers and electronics, business services and more. Your savings are automatically applied to your Account and appear as credits on your future statements.
Add Additional Cards
- Shop online and in person securely with Visa Zero Liability and be protected in the event that unauthorized transactions are made on your Card. See your Cardholder Agreement for complete information on unauthorized transactions and your responsibilities, including your responsibility to protect your ("PIN").
- Shop with confidence with chip & PIN technology. Chip and PIN technology provides an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection26. You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, covering most eligible new items you’ve purchased with your Card, should they be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase. If the item comes with a manufacturer's warranty valid in Canada, you may be entitled to double the warranty period for up to 12 additional months.
- Verified by Visa* provides you with increased security and convenience when you shop online.
Personal Identification Number ("PIN") Security Tips
- Choose a PIN you can remember that's difficult to guess. Don't use a phone number or a birthday.
- Never write down your PIN.
- Protect your PIN and use your hand or body to shield the keypad when you enter your PIN.
- Never let anyone else know or use your PIN or use your business Card.
- Make transactions only when and where you feel secure. If in doubt, don’t use your Card.
Reset your PIN easily and conveniently at a TD Canada Trust Branch or 24/7 at any TD Green Machine ("ATM").
24-hour fraud protection
Our enhanced protection measures help protect you from Credit Card fraud. In the event that we detect unusual activity relating to your Account:
- You may receive a phone call from a TD Credit Card Customer Service Representative asking you to confirm that you or an Additional User, performed a transaction on your TD Business Travel Visa* Card or Account.
- During a transaction, a merchant may receive an electronic message requesting that they contact the TD Credit Card Contact Centre and allow you to speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives.
- Your Card may be temporarily blocked until we can contact you for verification.
- You can now automatically receive TD Fraud Alerts to your mobile phone any time we suspect unusual activity on your TD Business Travel Visa* Card or on any Additional Card on your Account. Learn more.
More about your TD Business Travel Visa* Card
For complete information about your Card, please refer to your Cardholder Agreement
For complete information about your Card, please refer to your Benefit Coverages Guide.