Discover your TD Business Travel Visa* Card
Earn TD Rewards Points
Redeem TD Rewards Points
Business Card Benefits
Your new TD Business Travel Visa* Card
Quick steps to getting started and making the most of your business card
- Learn more about the features and benefits of your TD Business Travel Visa* Card by calling
1-800-983-8472to speak with a Business Credit Card specialist. Don't forget to sign your business Card!
- Register at TDRewards.com to track how many TD Rewards Points you've earned and discover the redemption options available to you.
- Update your business Card as the Primary Card on your favorite mobile apps like auto-reloads and transportation to enjoy convenience for your everyday business purchases1
- Learn how to add your business Card to Apple Pay if you have an iPhone, to make convenient, everyday business payments with just a tap of your phone.
- Set up regularly recurring bill payments on your TD Business Travel Visa Account with participating merchants to save time and avoid late fees with bills paid automatically on their due dates.
- Register for online statements on EasyWeb to save time and stay organized.
- Download the TD app to view your business Credit Card Account almost anywhere. Plus, you can bank at home, or on the go.
Manage your Account, your way
TD Green Machine® ATMs
Access and manage your business Card Account at any of our ATMs.
EasyWeb® Online banking
Manage your business Card Account easily online.
Business Credit Card specialist
Give us a call to access or manage your business Card Account.
Get secure access to TD’s mobile banking service anywhere you are.
Help and assistance
- If your TD Credit Card is damaged or not working, you can request a replacement card online through EasyWeb, through the TD app using your mobile device, or by phone at
- If your TD Credit Card has been lost or stolen, you must immediately report this to us by phone at:
- Fast, reliable access to cash.You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance of up to $5,000 in emergency funds (subject to your available credit limit), at over one million ATMs worldwide, at all TD Canada Trust branches and at select financial institutions around the world.
- Getting information when you need it. The TD Credit Card Contact Centre can help you with important information, such as the location of the nearest Visa member office for Cash Advances or contact numbers for embassies and consulates.
If you need to pay for a business expense that can’t be charged to a credit card, use TD Visa Cheques2 anywhere cheques are accepted and the amount of your business expense will be processed directly to your TD Business Travel Visa Card Account as a Cash Advance.
Apple Pay is accepted in a growing number of shops, restaurants, and other retailers. Many apps have also added Apple Pay to their accepted methods of payment. Just look for the Apple Pay or contactless payment symbols at the check-out.
Your TD Rewards Points
With your TD Business Travel Visa* Card, you earn4 TD Rewards Points with every business Purchase and you can redeem them how and when you want
- Earn 9 TD Rewards Points for every $1 in business travel purchases5 when you book online through ExpediaForTD.com using your business Card
- Earn 6 TD Rewards Points for every $1 in business travel purchases6 when you book by phone through Expedia For TD
- Earn 3 TD Rewards Points for every $1 in business purchases7 made with your business Card
- Book your trip through Expedia For TD8 or any other travel provider – the choice is yours!
- Choose Expedia For TD to maximize the number of TD Rewards Points you can earn on your business travel purchases
- No blackouts9 or seat restrictions9, under the TD Rewards Program
- Your TD Rewards Points never expire as long as you are a Cardholder
- Earn TD Rewards Points with regularly recurring bill payments
Set up Pre-Authorized Payments on your account for business expenses like utilities, or phone bills. You'll earn TD Rewards Points and your bills are paid automatically on their due dates.
Travel where you want
- Expedia For TD8
Redeem10 your TD Rewards Points through ExpediaForTD.com, available exclusively to travel or rewards TD Credit Cardholders. Book business travel while earning TD Rewards Points fast, or redeem your TD Rewards Points for any Expedia For TD purchase you make, including taxes & fees. You can search over a million flights, hotels, packages, and more!
- Book Any Way travel purchases10
You can also book your business trip through any other travel agency or website to take advantage of any discounts and last-minute deals you find. Whether you want to take clients for a round of golf or park at the airport, you have the flexibility to use your TD Rewards Points towards all kinds of travel expenses - including taxes - within 90 days of this type of travel purchase!
Shop for your business using your rewards
- Shop The Catalogue
Purchase the latest brand-name merchandise available through the Catalogue. Choose from a wide selection of retail brands and categories including electronics, appliances, gift cards, and so much more.
- Shop The Mall
With Shop The Mall, you can shop at participating online Shop The Mall retailers for the things you want for your business, and redeem your TD Rewards Points towards your purchase during checkout.
- Pay With Rewards
Redeem your TD Rewards Points for a cash credit to help pay down your TD Business Travel Visa* Card Account.
- Redeem for Education
TD Rewards Points can be redeemed for yourself, an employee, a relative or friend for education credits from HigherEdPoints to help fund higher education costs of tuition at over 100 participating institutions.
Register today at TDRewards.com to take advantage of your TD Rewards Points. On the go? Access TDRewards.com through EasyWeb or the TD app to view or redeem your TD Rewards Points. At TDRewards.com, you can:
- Get inspired and discover the wide range of redemption options waiting for you! Save your TD Rewards Points for that business trip or treat yourself with something great through Shop The Catalogue
- Watch your TD Rewards Points balance grow - your Rewards History statement shows how much you've earned with each purchase made with your business Card
- Track how close you are to getting rewarded - your personalized Goal Tracker tool lets you set redemption goals and check how close you are to earning them
- Be one of the first to find out about special offers - sign up to receive the TD Traveller Newsletter and the Weekly Special Offers emails
Travel Medical Insurance11
You have coverage without even having to charge the trip to your business Card! Leaving home for a day, a week or an extended vacation is a great way to leave your worries behind. To help you with the consequences of unforeseen events, your TD Business Travel Visa Card features Travel Medical Insurance, which includes:
- Up to $2 Million comprehensive emergency medical coverage for when you are travelling outside of your province or territory, whether internationally or within Canada
- No out-of-pocket costs for eligible emergency medical expenses
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance
- Coverage for the first 15 days of your trip if you are under 65 years of age. If you or your spouse is aged 65 or older, you are covered for the first 4 days of your trip. For longer trips, top-up coverage is available for purchase by calling
Enjoy a suite of insurance benefits with your Card
Discount on a Priority Pass Membership
Emergency Travel Assistance Services16
- Translation services in the event of an emergency situation
- Lost document and ticket replacement
- Emergency Cash Transfer in the event of a theft, loss or emergency. Our Administrator can assist you to obtain a Cash Advance which will be charged to your Account.
In Canada and U.S.A. call 1-800-871-8334. In Other Countries call collect 416-977-8297.
Save with Avis Rent a Car and Budget Rent a Car
- Avis: You can reserve your Avis car rental by visiting avis.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) #C078400 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD Business Travel Visa* Card
- Budget: You can reserve your Budget car rental by visiting budget.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Budget Customer Discount (BCD) #A331700 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD Business Travel Visa* Card
Dedicated Business Solutions
Expertise you can trust, technical support you can count on, and solutions that adapt as you grow. Our dedicated advisors will take the time to understand your growing business and provide the knowledgeable advice and solutions that are right for you.
Enjoy discounts with the Visa SavingsEdge* Program
Enroll your TD Business Travel Visa* Card at no cost in the Visa SavingsEdge* Program19 and enjoy discounts of up to 25% on qualifying business purchases, including business travel and entertainment, computers and electronics, business services, and more. Your savings are automatically applied to your Account, and appear as credits on your future statements.
Add Additional Cards
- Shop online and in person securely with Visa Zero Liability and be protected in the event that unauthorized transactions are made on your Card. See your Cardholder Agreement for complete information on unauthorized transactions and your responsibilities including your responsibility to protect your PIN.
- Shop with confidence with chip & PIN technology. Chip and PIN technology provides an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Verified by Visa* provides you with increased security and convenience when you shop online.
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection23
You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, which includes coverage for most eligible new items you’ve purchased with your business Card:
- Repair, replacement, or reimbursement should eligible items be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase
- Double your warranty, up to 12 additional months if the eligible item came with a manufacturer's warranty valid in Canada
Personal Identification Number (PIN) Security Tips
- Choose a PIN you can remember that's difficult to guess. Don't use a phone number or birthday.
- Never write down your PIN.
- Protect your PIN and use your hand or body to shield the keypad when you enter your PIN.
- Never let anyone else know or use your PIN or use your business Card.
- Make transactions only when and where you feel secure. If in doubt, don’t use your business Card.
Reset your PIN easily and conveniently at a TD Canada Trust Branch or 24/7 at any TD Canada Trust Green Machine (ATM).
Fraud Protection (24-hour)
Our protection measures help protect you from credit card fraud. In the event that we detect unusual activity relating to your Account:
- You may receive a phone call from a TD Credit Card Customer Service Representative asking you to confirm that you, or an Additional User, performed a transaction on your TD Business Travel Visa* Card or Account.
- During a transaction, a merchant may receive an electronic message requesting that they contact the TD Credit Card Contact Centre and allow you to speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives.
- Your business Card may be temporarily blocked until we can contact you for verification.