TD Cash Back Credit Cards in Canada
How to choose the best Cash Back credit card for you
Our Cash Back Credit cards offer different features and benefits to fit your lifestyle and financial habits, like:
- Your payment preferences: Do you want to pay an annual fee, do you often run a balance, and what interest rate are you looking for?
- Your financial situation: What card do you qualify for based on your income?
- Your spending habits: Where and when do you usually use your credit card, i.e. gas or grocery shopping?
- Other added features: Some cards come with added features that bring you additional savings besides Cash Back Dollars.
The benefits of a Cash Back Credit Card
Cash-back cards offer you the flexibility to use the money earned in Cash Back Dollars however you want and whenever you want– the choice is yours. Here are some points you should keep in mind when choosing a cash back credit card:
- Accelerated Rate on Special Categories: TD cash back credit cards offer a higher earn rate on special categories which means if you spend on these categories, you can earn 1% or 3% depending on the card you choose.
- Fee vs No-Fee Credit Cards: Not all cash back credit cards offer the same features and benefits, so it's important to evaluate the annual fee, earn rate and other benefits before you choose.
- Bonuses: Sometimes when you sign up for most credit cards, you get a welcome bonus. With a cash-back card, this may be in the form of sign-up bonus or a higher return on spending for a limited period.