Find the best TD Cash Back credit card for you
How to choose the best Cash Back credit card for you
Our Cash Back Credit cards offer different features and benefits to fit your lifestyle and financial habits, like:
- Your payment preferences: Do you want to pay an annual fee, do you often run a balance, and what interest rate are you looking for?
- Your financial situation: What card do you qualify for based on your income?
- Your spending habits: Where and when do you usually use your credit card, i.e. gas or grocery shopping?
- Other added features: Some cards come with added features that bring you additional savings besides Cash Back Dollars.
The benefits of a TD Cash Back Credit Card
Cash-back cards offer you the flexibility to use the money earned in Cash Back Dollars. Here are some points you should keep in mind when choosing a TD cash back credit card:
- Accelerated Rate on Special Categories: TD Cash Back credit cards offer a higher earn rate on categories such as grocery purchases, gas purchases, and regularly recurring bill payments. When you spend on these categories, you can earn 1%5, 6 or 3%7, 8 depending on the card you choose.
- Fee vs No-Fee Credit Cards: Not all TD cash back credit cards offer the same features and benefits, so it's important to evaluate the annual fee, earn rate and other benefits before you choose.
- Bonuses: You get a welcome bonus on signing up with most TD credit cards. With a cash-back card, this may be in the form of sign-up bonus or earning higher Cash Back Dollars for a limited period.
- Help Pay Down Your Balance: When you're using your Cash Back Credit Card for everyday purchases, you can redeem Cash Back Dollars2 to help pay down your account balance, saving you money on a monthly basis.
- Earn big rewards on the little things: Earn 50% more Stars at participating Starbucks® stores. Conditions apply9. Learn more.