You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
At a glance
How do I earn Cash Back Dollars?
- For every eligible purchase you make, you earn Cash Back Dollars credit for a percentage of that purchase.
- Earn 1% in Cash Back Dollars on eligible grocery Purchases and gas Purchases2 and on regularly recurring bill payments3 set up on your Account.
- Earn 0.5% in Cash Back Dollars on all other Purchases made with your Card4.
- Earn 50% more Stars at participating Starbucks® stores. Conditions apply. Learn more.
How do I use my earned Cash Back Dollars?
- Once your Cash Back Dollars balance hits $25, you can redeem those Cash Back Dollars as credit towards your account balance5.
- Your Cash Back Dollars never expire as long as your account is open and in good standing.
More Card Benefits and Features
- Earn big rewards on the little things - Earn 50% more Stars at participating Starbucks stores. Simply link your TD Cash Back Visa Card to your Starbucks® Rewards account. Conditions apply. Learn more.
- TD Payment Plans - Easily turn purchases of $100 or more into manageable 6, 12 or 18 month Payment Plans. Conditions apply. Learn more.
- Save with Avis Rent A Car and Budget Rent A Car. Use your Canadian TD Credit Card to save a minimum of 10% off the lowest available base rates7, 8 in Canada and the U.S., and a minimum of 5% off the lowest available base rates7, 8 internationally, on qualifying car rentals at participating Avis and Budget locations.
- Option to purchase TD Auto Club Membership10
and be covered 24 hours a day for emergency roadside assistance services in case something goes wrong when you are out on the road.
- Visa Zero Liability - Shop online and in person securely with Visa Zero Liability and be protected in the event that unauthorized transactions are made on your Card. See your Cardholder Agreement for complete information on unauthorized transactions and your responsibilities including your responsibility to protect your PIN.
- Chip & PIN technology - TD Visa* Cards with Chip and PIN technology provide an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection 6 - You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, which includes coverage for most eligible new items you’ve purchased with your Card, should they be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase.
- Verified by Visa* provides you with increased security and convenience when you shop online.
- Instant Alerts. Added convenience, with TD Fraud Alerts:
You can now automatically receive TD Fraud Alerts to your mobile phone any time we suspect suspicious activity on your TD Cash Back Visa* card, or on any Additional Cardholder card on your Account. Simply ensure that we have your current mobile phone number listed in your TD Customer Profile. Learn more.
- Click to Pay
Paying online with your TD Visa card is easy, smart and secure. Just click to pay with your TD Visa when you see this icon ( ) where Visa is accepted.
- Manage your credit card in the TD app
Set transaction limits, block international purchases or lock your credit card. Learn more.
Review the Benefit Coverages Guide for more details.
- Use Apple Pay or Samsung Pay wherever contactless payments are accepted - These Digital Wallets are accepted in a growing number of shops, restaurants, and other retailers, making it convenient and easy to use for everyday purchases with just a tap of your device.
- Emergency Cash Advances9 - You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance in an amount up to $500 for your TD Cash Back Visa Card (subject to your available credit limit).
Find out more about our credit cards
How to Apply