You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
New to mortgages? Our helpful resources can simplify mortgage concepts and equip you with the fundamental knowledge you need to feel confident in your home ownership journey.
- Mortgage Rates
Explore our mortgage solutions to find the right mortgage interest rate for you.
- Types of Housing
When it comes to choosing your home, you should think about your needs as well as your budget.
- Mortgage Payment Calculator
Get a quick estimate of what your mortgage payments could look like. Calculate my payments
- First-Time Home Buyer Tips
Find out about some incentives that could help you become a homeowner with these first-time home buyer tips.
Ready to start looking for your dream home? We can help you identify a price range that's right for you.
The TD Mortgage Affordability Calculator can show you your affordability range and what you may be able to comfortably afford. Your personalized result will include links to a few properties within your budget from REALTOR.ca.
A mortgage pre-approval can position you as a serious buyer and help you house hunt with confidence.
- Get an immediate response to your application.
- No impact on your credit score if you apply online.
- If you're approved, we'll hold your interest rate for 120 days.
You can apply online for a mortgage pre-approval in 5 easy steps.
- With a pre-approval certificate in hand, you can confidently shop for homes and use the pre-approval certificate number to redeem your rate within 120 days.
- Before making an offer, it’s important to factor in additional home ownership costs.
- Once you've found your dream home, you can apply for a mortgage online.
- Congratulations! You've found your dream home and are ready to apply for a TD mortgage online.
- You can pause and resume, within 30 days, as well as get help from TD Mortgage Specialists. Once your application is submitted, we will get back to you within 48 hours to review your application and discuss next steps.
Congratulations on your home purchase. Here are a few resources that can help make your mortgage do more for you.
- Mortgage Pre-Payment Calculator
Pre-paying your mortgage can help to reduce the amount of interest you pay over time.
- Flexible Mortgage Features
We offer a range of flexible payment options that can help you prepare for and deal with for the unexpected.
- Renew online
You can renew your mortgage online as early as 120 days before maturity.
1 Incomplete applications expire after 30 days.