Banking and Line of Credit for Professional Students
Our TD Student Line of Credit offers:
Benefits of a TD Student Line of Credit
- Access to credit during school, residency, or post-graduate training
- Minimum payments during school and up to 24 months after graduation and residency or post-graduate training
- Monthly payments after the minimum payment period
- No set-up or ongoing fees and no need to reapply for additional funds2
- Up to 20-year paydown once your program is complete
Our All-Inclusive Banking Plan chequing account
Choose one of two premium TD credit cards
When you apply
You’ll need to bring 2 pieces of identification:
- Proof of enrolment in a post-secondary program.
- Current address and previous address (if your current address is less than 3 years)
Ready to apply?
Book an appointment
Meet with a banking specialist in person at the branch closest to you.
Locate a branch
Speak with a banking specialist at the branch closest to you.
specialists are ready to answer your questions