TD Economics is one of the most respected think tanks in Canada. The group covers issues of interest to investors in North America, Europe and Asia. In addition to regular publications and forecasts, the group publishes special economic reports on a wide range of issues that support investment decision-making and contribute to public policy dialogue.
In 2010, TD Economics published 40 special economic reports on topics that included:
- Reforming Canada’s retirement income system;
- The importance of investing in post-secondary education;
- The urgent need for lifelong financial literacy;
- The need to chart a new course in Ontario’s health-care system;
- The economic impact of motherhood in Canada’s workplace; and
- In-depth research on the issue of household indebtedness in Canada.
See a full list of TD Economics publications and special reports.