It's never been more important to bank with us online
Online and Mobile Banking Anytime, Anywhere
- View your various account balances and transaction history
- Send money with Interac e-Transfer®
- Make Canadian bill payments
- Deposit cheques
- Access TD Cross-Border Banking
- Locate an open TD branch, Investor Centre, or ATM
- Make trades and view real-time quotes
- Request a Stop Payment on a cheque or pre-authorized payment
It's easy to get started:
- Online Banking
- If you are not currently registered for EasyWeb, register online today – it only takes a few minutes.
- Mobile Banking
- Download the TD Canada mobile app (for instructions, see here). If you are registered for EasyWeb, no additional registration is required. You will simply need your Access Card number and EasyWeb password to login to your accounts through the TD app.
Digital Banking tutorials
If you have questions on how to use our digital services, check out our Digital Banking tutorials to help you manage your money easily.
Dispute a transaction on your TD Credit Card or TD Access Card
If you have a transaction dispute related to a purchase you made with your TD Credit Card or TD Access Card, you must first try to resolve your dispute directly with the merchant. For more information about transaction disputes, please review our FAQs .
If you've attempted to resolve the transaction with the merchant and are ready to submit a dispute related to a purchase, simply complete and submit a transaction dispute request within the following timeframe:
- TD Credit Card: within 60 days of the credit card statement closing date
- TD Access Card: within 30 days of the date you have received notice of the transaction as per your account agreement
Well-being and safety are top of mind
At this time, we encourage you to bank digitally and avoid coming into branches if you can. To help keep our customers and colleagues safe we have implemented some new changes to help maximize physical distance, reserve branch visits for urgent needs, and help our customers continue to find the best way to bank with TD during this public health emergency.