At a glanceEarn Aeroplan points on your everyday Purchases3. Whether you use your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege Card for gas, bills or groceries, you’re rewarded with Aeroplan points that can take you across the globe.
- Relax before takeoff with access to a Maple Leaf Lounge4,5.
- Get an annual round-trip companion pass from $99 (plus taxes, fees, charges and surcharges)26.
- Get access to Priority Airport Services6 like Priority Boarding, Priority Baggage Handling, and Priority Airport Standby & Priority Airport Upgrades7.
- Enroll for NEXUS and once every 48 months get an application fee rebate (up to $100 CAD)8. Additional Cardholders can also take advantage of this NEXUS fee rebate.
- For a limited time, earn 2.25 bonus Aeroplan points for each $1 spent on eligible purchases at participating Starbucks® locations25. Conditions Apply. Offer ends November 7, 2021.
Additional Cardholders can receive access to some of the airline benefits, and when they spend on their card it will help you earn more points. If you have an Additional Cardholder, make sure they link their Aeroplan member card.
It’s easy to earn Aeroplan points
Redeem your points for travel and for so much more
- Every seat, every flight, no restrictions
Every Air Canada seat available to buy for cash is also available for points – no restrictions, no blackout periods.
- Use Aeroplan points for more than just flights
Redeem your points across your trip, from hotel rooms to car rentals.
- Use Aeroplan points for life’s necessities
Aeroplan isn’t just about travel. Use your points for merchandise, experiences and gift certificates.
Find out more about our credit cards in Canada
Get started with my credit card
Use my credit card features
How to Apply
Complete an online application and receive an instant response
Our banking specialists are ready to answer any questions you may have
Book an appointment
Meet with a banking specialist in person at the branch closest to you
Locate a branch
Speak with a banking specialist at the branch closest to you