You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Earn a welcome bonus of 10,000 Aeroplan points when you make your first purchase with your new card1
Earn 25,000 Aeroplan points when you spend $5,000 within 180 days of Account opening1
Plus, earn an anniversary bonus of 15,000 Aeroplan points when you spend $7,500 within 12 months of Account opening1
Enroll for NEXUS and once every 48 months get an application fee rebate4
Plus, share free first checked bags with up to 8 travel companions3
Get an annual fee rebate for the first year1
Earn Points. Share the Journey.
Start earning Aeroplan points that you can share with loved ones on all your Purchases made with the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card.
Up to 8 family members can share points together. Share your Aeroplan points family with Aeroplan Family Sharing.
Your Card also allows you to enjoy:
- Travelling lightly through the airport and saving on baggage fees3. Primary Cardholders, Additional Cardholders, and travel companions (up to eight) travelling on the same reservation will all enjoy their first checked bag free (up to 23kg/50lb) when your travel originates on an Air Canada flight.
- Enroll for NEXUS and once every 48 months get an application fee rebate (up to $100 CAD)4. Additional Cardholders can also take advantage of this NEXUS fee rebate.
- Your Aeroplan points will not expire as long as you are a TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Primary Cardholder in good standing.
- Travel lightly through the airport and save on baggage fees3. Primary Cardholders, Additional Cardholders, and travel companions (up to eight) travelling on the same reservation will all enjoy their first checked bag free (up to 23kg/50lbs) when your travel originates on an Air Canada flight.
- Reach Aeroplan Elite Status more quickly23. The Primary Cardholder will earn 1,000 Status Qualifying Miles and one (1) Status Qualifying Segment for every $10,000 of net purchases (less any returns and credits) made by the Primary Cardholder or the Additional Cardholder(s) using their TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Credit Card.
- Complimentary upgrade to Avis® Preferred Plus26: Unlock one-car class rental upgrades, expedited service, dedicated phone line, parking stall and pick-up counter and more by elevating to Avis Preferred Plus.
- Complimentary Visa Infinite Concierge8: On-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, the Visa Infinite Concierge can help with any Cardholder request — big or small, to help you get the most out of life whenever you travel, shop and use your Card. Call toll-free from Canada and the U.S.: 1-888-853-4458 From outside Canada and the U.S.: 1-630-350-4545
- Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection9: Receive seven exclusive benefits when you book your stay through the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection featuring over 900 of the world’s most intriguing properties.
- Visa Infinite Dining Series9: As a Visa Infinite Cardholder, you have access to exclusive gourmet events that cater to your astute tastes. The Visa Infinite Dining Series serves up culinary explorations with prized chefs and acclaimed wines.
- Visa Infinite Wine Country Program9: Show your Visa Infinite card onsite and you can experience exclusive benefits at over 95 participating wineries in British Columbia, Ontario and Sonoma Valley including discounts on wine purchases, complimentary tastings, private vineyard tours and much more.
- Visa Infinite Entertainment Access9: Get exclusive access to tickets to curated events across Canada throughout the year. Visa Infinite Cardholders can also enjoy exclusive benefits, access and offers for the Toronto International Film Festival®
- Visa Infinite Troon Golf9: Receive elevated Troon Rewards® Silver Status at over 95 courses and 10% off on green fees, merchandise and lessons at participating Troon Rewards golf courses.
- Travel Medical Insurance10: Up to $2 million of coverage for the first 21 days. If you or your spouse is aged 65 or older, you are covered for the first 4 days of your trip. Additional top-up coverage is available.
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance11: For Trip Cancellation coverage of up to $1,500 per insured person, with a maximum of $5,000 for all insured persons, and for Trip Interruption coverage of up to $5,000 per insured person, with a maximum of $25,000 for all insured persons on the same covered trip.
- Flight/Trip Delay Insurance12: Up to $500 in coverage per insured person if your flight/trip is delayed for over 4 hours.
- Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance12: Up to $1,000 overall coverage per insured person toward the purchase of essentials such as clothes and toiletries if your baggage is delayed more than 6 hours or lost.
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance13: Up to $500,000 of coverage for covered losses while travelling on a common carrier (for example, a bus, ferry, plane, train or auto rental).
- Auto Rental Collision / Loss Damage Insurance15: Coverage for up to 48 consecutive days.
- Emergency Travel Assistance Services16: Help is just a call away. Toll-free access to help in the event of a personal emergency while travelling.
- Save time at the border with NEXUS: Enroll for a NEXUS and once every 48 months get an application fee rebate (up to $100 CAD)4. Additional Cardholders can also take advantage of this NEXUS rebate.
- Check your TD credit card travel insurance benefits: Learn about what travel insurance benefits are available on your TD credit card with our Credit Card Travel Insurance Verification Tool.
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance14: Up to $2,500 of coverage per occurrence for eligible personal items stolen from your hotel or motel room that belong to the Cardholder on the Account and eligible family members travelling with the Cardholder.
Review the Benefit Coverages Guide for more details.
- Save with Avis Rent A car and Budget Rent a Car.
Use your TD Credit Card to save a minimum of 10% off the lowest available base rates17,18 in Canada and the U.S., and a minimum of 5% off the lowest available base rates17,18 internationally, on qualifying car rentals at participating Avis and Budget locations.
- Use Apple Pay and Samsung Pay wherever contactless payments are accepted.
Digital Wallets are widely accepted by plenty of shops, restaurants and other retailers, letting you make everyday purchases conveniently and securely with just a tap of your device.
- Earn big rewards on the little things.
Earn 50% more Aeroplan points and 50% more Stars at participating Starbucks® stores. Simply link your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card to your Starbucks® Rewards account. Conditions apply. Learn more.
- TD Payment Plans
Easily turn purchases of $100 more into manageable 6,12 or 18 month Payment Plans. Conditions apply. Learn more.
- Chip & PIN technology
TD Visa Cards with Chip and PIN technology provide an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN). A PIN makes it much more difficult for unauthorized users to copy or access the information on your TD Credit Card
- Instant Alerts with TD Fraud Alerts19
You can now automatically receive TD Fraud Alerts to your mobile phone any time we suspect suspicious activity on your TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Credit Card, or on any Additional Cardholder's Card on your Account. Simply ensure that we have your current mobile phone number listed in your TD Customer Profile. Learn more.
- Visa Secure*
Visa Secure provides you with increased security and convenience when you shop online.
- Cash Advances
You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance in an amount up to $5,000 for your TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Card (subject to your available credit limit).
- Mobile Device Insurance14
Up to $1,000 of coverage in the event of loss, theft, accidental damage, or mechanical breakdown for eligible mobile devices.
- Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection20
You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, covering eligible new items you’ve purchased with your Card, should they be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase. If the item comes with a manufacturer’s warranty valid in Canada, you may be entitled to double the warranty period for up to 12 additional months.
- Manage your credit card in the TD app
Instantly lock your Credit Card and block international purchases in the TD app.
- Click to Pay
Paying online with your TD Visa card is easy, smart and secure. Just click to pay with your TD Visa when you see this icon () where Visa is accepted.
- Optional TD Auto Club Membership21
- Optional TD Credit Card Payment Protection Plan22: Optional TD Credit Card Payment Protection Plan is designed to help you deal with your TD Credit Card payment obligations in the event of a covered Job Loss, Total Disability or loss of Life. To learn more about optional TD Credit Card Payment Protection Plan products, call 1-866-315-9069 or visit us online.
If you are looking for a card that allows you to enjoy exclusive travel benefits and also lets you earn Aeroplan points on everyday purchases then the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card could be right for you. You can earn a welcome bonus of 10,000 Aeroplan points when you make your first purchase with your new card1. You can also earn Aeroplan points on all eligible purchases5 and enjoy perks like a free first bag check-in3 when flying with Air Canada. You can redeem your earned Aeroplan points for travel rewards like Air Canada flights, hotels, car rentals and more.
Applying for a TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Credit Card is easy. Click on Apply online on this page and follow the instructions. As part of the application, you will need to share some mandatory information such as your full legal name and date of birth, your home address, phone number and email address, employment status, gross annual income and residential status.
You can earn Aeroplan points on eligible everyday purchases with your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Credit Card. Earn 1.5 Aeroplan points5 for every dollar spent on this card to purchase eligible gas or groceries or direct through Air Canada® purchases (including Air Canada Vacations®). You can also earn Aeroplan points twice6 when you pay with your Card and provide your Aeroplan number at over 150 Aeroplan partner brands and at 170+ online retailers via the Aeroplan eStore. Your Aeroplan points will not expire as long as you are a primary cardholder in good standing.
It's easy to redeem your Aeroplan points. You can choose to redeem your points when booking flights with Air Canada or other travel bookings like hotels or car rentals through the Air Canada website or the Air Canada mobile app. You can also redeem your Aeroplan points for premium merchandise, gift cards, activities and much more at the Aeroplan eStore.
Have a question? Find answers here