Discover your TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege* Card
Earning Aeroplan points
Redeeming Aeroplan points
Welcome to your new TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege Card
Quick steps to getting started and making the most of your Card:
- Activate your TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege Card simply by calling the number on the sticker found on your new Card, then follow the prompts.
- Register for EasyWeb Online banking to access and manage your Account online and sign up for online statements or, if you prefer to bank by phone, call EasyLine telephone banking at 1-866-222-34561-866-222-3456.
- If you have not done so already, complete your online profile to check your points balance, review transactions and manage your rewards… all in one convenient place!
- Have your Additional Cardholders link their Aeroplan number(s) so they can take advantage of eligible Air Canada benefits when travelling independently.
- The Primary Cardholder and all Additional Cardholders should enroll now to access exclusive Visa Infinite Privilege benefits, including a complimentary Priority PassTM Membership.
- Explore the latest experiences, offers and benefits available to you as a Visa Infinite Cardholder by signing up for exclusive updates.
- Set up regularly recurring bill payments on your Account through participating merchants to save time and avoid late fees, with bills paid automatically on their due dates. Plus, earn 1.25 Aeroplan points for every $1 on regularly recurring bill payments set up on your account.
- You can add your Card as the Primary Card on your favourite retail apps, like food delivery and transportation apps. Earn Aeroplan points on purchases made through those apps on your phone1.
- Learn how to add your Card to Apple Pay if you have an iPhone, to make convenient, everyday payments with just a tap of your device.
- Learn how to add your Card to Samsung Pay if you have a Samsung Galaxy phone to make convenient, everyday purchases with just a tap of your device.
- Learn how to add your Card to TD Mobile Payment through the TD app, if you use an AndroidTM smartphone2, and sign up to pay safely and securely.
- Download the TD app to view your Credit Card Account almost anywhere. Plus, with it, you can bank at home or on the go.
Earn points on every eligible purchase
- Earn 2 points3 for every $1 you charge to your Card on eligible Air Canada® purchases (including Air Canada Vacations®)
- Earn 1.5 points3 for every $1 you charge to your Card on eligible gas, groceries, travel and dining purchases.
- Earn 1.25 points3 for every $1 you charge to your Card on all other eligible purchases.
- Earn points twice.4 Pay with your TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege Card and provide your Aeroplan membership number at over 150 Aeroplan partner brands. Or, shop online at 170+ online retailers via the the Aeroplan eStore .
Redeem your points for travel and for so much more
- Every seat, every flight, no restrictions
Every Air Canada seat available to buy for cash is also available for points – no restrictions, no blackout periods.
Receive access to preferred pricing7 on flight rewards. As a Primary Cardholder, you can often book flight rewards for fewer points.
- Use Aeroplan points for more than flights
Redeem your points across your trip, from hotel rooms to car rentals.
- Use Aeroplan points for life’s necessities
Aeroplan isn’t just about travel. Use your points for merchandise, experiences and gift certificates.
See more places - Where could your Aeroplan points take you?
Plan your future reward travel by using Aeroplan's Points Predictor Tool. Check your preferred itinerary, and the tool will show you the range of points you’ll likely need to redeem for that flight reward.
And don't forget - as a Primary Cardholder with a TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege Card you'll have opportunities to redeem for fewer points when you log in to aircanada.com.
Air Canada® travel benefits
Share your travel perks with your travel companions
Whether you book using points or cash, Primary Cardholders, Additional Cardholders, and travel companions (up to eight) travelling on the same reservation will all enjoy the following benefits on any flight operated by Air Canada®, Air Canada Rouge® or under the Air Canada Express® banner9:
Treat someone to a great trip anywhere in the world
Where you want to go:
Travel within Canada and the continental United States (excluding Hawaii)
$99 CAD base fare (plus taxes, fees, charges and surcharges)
Travel to/from Hawaii, Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean
$299 CAD base fare (plus taxes, fees, charges and surcharges)
Travel to/from South America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa
$499 CAD base fare (plus taxes, fees, charges and surcharges)
Travel to/from Asia, Australia and New Zealand
$599 CAD base fare (plus taxes, fees, charges and surcharges)
Get more out of Aeroplan Elite Status
Maintain Aeroplan Elite Status more easily.
You can roll over up to 200,000 Status Qualifying Miles (SQM) beyond the status level for which they’ve qualified, from the prior qualification year to qualify for status the next year15.
Enjoy your eUpgrades longer.
If you requalify for Aeroplan Elite Status the next year, you can roll over up to 50 unused eUpgrade credits, to be used during the following status year16.
Visa Infinite Privilege Concierge service
On call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, the Visa Infinite Privilege Concierge can help with any Cardholder request - big or small, to help you get the most from life whenever you travel, shop and use your Card19.
- Call toll-free from Canada and the U.S.: 1-855-822-12401-855-822-1240
- From outside Canada and the U.S.:
Emergency Travel Assistance Services20
- Translation services in the event of an emergency situation
- Lost document and ticket replacement
- Emergency Cash Transfer in the event of a theft, loss or emergency - our Administrator can assist you to obtain a Cash Advance which will be charged to your Account.
In Canada and U.S., call 1-866-374-11291-866-374-1129. In other countries call collect 416-977-4425.
Save with Avis Rent a Car and Budget Rent a Car
- Avis: Reserve your Avis car rental. Quote Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) #C078400 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Card.
- Budget: Reserve your Budget car rental. Quote Budget Customer Discount (BCD) #A331700 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Card.
Travel Medical Insurance23
You have coverage without even having to charge the trip to your Card! Going away for a day, a week or an extended vacation is a great way to leave your worries behind. To help you with emergency medical expenses, your TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege Card features Travel Medical Insurance, which includes:
- Up to $5 million of emergency medical coverage when you are travelling outside of your home province or territory, whether internationally or within Canada
- Direct payment to medical service providers, where possible, for eligible medical emergency expenses such as physician's bills, prescriptions and accidental dental treatment
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance
- Coverage for the first 31 days of your trip if you are under 65 years of age. If you or your spouse is aged 65 or older, you are covered for the first 4 days of your trip. For longer trips, top-up coverage is available for purchase by calling 1-866-374-11291-866-374-1129
Insurance included on your TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege Card
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance24
Use your Card and/or Aeroplan points to pay for at least 75% of the cost of the Covered Trip, and you’ll have coverage for up to $2,500 per insured person (up to a maximum of $5,000 for all insured persons) if you need to cancel your travel plans before you leave because of a covered cause, and up to $5,000 per insured person (up to a maximum of $25,000 for all insured persons on the same covered trip) if you need to come home early due to a covered cause. If you require additional coverage, you may be eligible to increase your coverage for an additional premium by calling 1-866-374-11291-866-374-1129.
- Flight/Trip Delay Insurance25
If your trip is delayed for over 4 hours, you have coverage up to $1,000 for reasonable and eligible hotel, motel or restaurant expenses when you use your Card and/or Aeroplan points to pay for at least 75% of the cost of your transportation.
- Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance25
If your baggage is delayed for over 4 hours, each insured person on your trip has coverage up to $1,000 for the purchase of essentials, such as clothing and toiletries. Coverage is also provided if your baggage is lost by a common carrier. When you use your Card and/or Aeroplan points to pay for at least 75% of the cost of the tickets, each insured person has coverage up to an overall maximum of $2,500 per trip.
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance26
You, your spouse and dependent children are eligible for up to $500,000 in coverage for covered losses while travelling on a common carrier (for example, a bus, ferry, plane or train) whenever you charge the full cost of the transportation to your Card and/or Aeroplan points.
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance27
When you stay at a hotel/motel within Canada or the United States and use your Card and/or Aeroplan points to cover at least 75% of the total cost of your stay, you will receive up to $2,500 coverage per occurrence for most personal items stolen from your hotel/motel room belonging to the Cardholder on the Account and eligible family members travelling with the Cardholder.
Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance28
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection29
You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, which includes coverage for eligible items you’ve purchased with your Card:
- Get repair, replacement, or reimbursement for your purchases should eligible items be stolen or damaged within 120 days of purchase.
- Double your warranty for up to 24 additional months if the eligible item came with a manufacturer’s warranty valid in Canada.
Apply for optional TD Auto Club Membership
Manage your Account, your way
Get secure access to TD’s mobile banking service anywhere you are.
EasyWeb® Online banking
TD Green Machine® ATMs
Access and manage your Card Account at any of our ATMs.
EasyLine® telephone banking
Give us a call to access or manage your Card Account.
The EMV® SRC payment icon, consisting of a pentagon design oriented on its side with a stylized depiction of a fast forward symbol on the right, formed by a continuous line, is a trademark owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
Help and assistance
- If your TD Credit Card is damaged or not working, you can request a replacement card online through EasyWeb, through the TD app using your mobile device, or by phone at
- If your TD Credit Card has been lost or stolen, you must immediately report this to us by phone at:
1-800-983-84721-800-983-8472. You can also temporarily lock or block your card using the TD app.
- Fast, reliable access to cash. You can access a Cash Advance32 at over one million ATMs worldwide, at all TD Canada Trust branches and at select financial institutions around the world.
- Getting information when you need it. The TD Credit Card Contact Centre can help you with important information, such as the location of the nearest Visa member office for Cash Advances or contact numbers for embassies and consulates. You can reach them at
- Lock or unlock your Card. Feel more confident if you misplace your credit card by locking your Card in the TD app. When locked, pre-authorized payments and ATM transactions will still go through, credit card payments will still be accepted, and you can make transfers. If you find your Card, it’s just as easy to unlock it.
- Block international in-person purchases. Not travelling? You can block international in-person purchases directly from the TD app. When your credit card is blocked, in-person purchases outside of Canada like hotels and restaurants will be declined. Online and recurring payments will still be processed. When you decide to travel, simply unblock your Card to use it on your trip.
- Shop online and in person securely with Visa Zero Liability. Be protected in the event that unauthorized transactions are made on your card. See your Cardholder Agreement for complete information on unauthorized transactions and your responsibilities, including your responsibility to protect your PIN.
Shop with confidence with Chip & PIN technology
Chip and PIN technology provides an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN). When choosing your PIN, here are some tips to help keep it as secure as possible:
- Choose a PIN you can remember that’s difficult to guess.
- Don’t use a phone number or birthday.
- Never write down your PIN.
- Protect your PIN and use your hand or body to shield the keypad when you enter your PIN.
- Never let anyone else know or use your PIN or use your Card.
- Make transactions only when and where you feel secure. If in doubt, don’t use your card.
Fraud protection (24 hours)
- You may receive a phone call from a TD Credit Card Customer Service Representative asking you to confirm that you, or an Additional Cardholder, performed a transaction on your TD Credit Card Account.
- During a transaction, a merchant may receive an electronic message requesting that they contact the TD Credit Card Contact Centre and allow you to speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives.
- Your Card may be temporarily blocked until we can contact you for verification.
- You can now automatically receive TD Fraud Alerts to your mobile phone any time we suspect suspicious activity on your TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege Card. Learn more
Questions about fraud protection?
If you have any questions about fraud protection, please do not hesitate to call our Loss Prevention Centre immediately and speak to one of our customer service representatives, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- In Canada and the U.S., call toll-free: 1-888-347-32611-888-347-3261
- Outside Canada and the U.S., call collect: 416-308-3763