Discover your TD Emerald Flex Rate Visa* Card
Welcome to your new TD Emerald Flex Rate Visa* Card
Quick steps to getting started and making the most of your Card
- Activate your TD Emerald Flex Rate Visa* Card simply by calling the number on the sticker found on your new Card, then follow the prompts. Don't forget to sign your Card!
- Register for EasyWeb Online Banking to access and manage your Account online and sign up for online statements or, if you prefer to bank by phone, call EasyLine Phone Banking at
- Learn how to add your Card to Apple Pay if you have an iPhone, to make convenient, everyday payments with just a tap of your phone.
- Learn how to add your Card to TD Mobile Payment through the TD app if you use Android, and you can pay safely and securely in a few seconds
- Update your Card as the Primary Card on your favorite retail apps like auto-reloads, food delivery and transportation to enjoy convenience for your everyday purchases.
- Set up regularly recurring bill payments on your Account with participating merchants to save time and avoid late fees with bills paid automatically on their due dates.
- Download the TD app to view your Credit Card Account almost anywhere. Plus, you can bank at home, or on the go.
Enjoy the value and convenience of:
- A preferred low variable annual interest rate based on your credit history
- Security and protection for your Card when you shop and travel
- Adding up to three Authorized User Cards to your Account with no Annual Fee
Add Authorized User Cards
Save with Avis Rent a Car and Budget Rent a Car
- Avis: You can reserve your Avis car rental by visiting avis.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) #C078400 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD Emerald Flex Rate Visa* Card
- Budget: You can reserve your Budget car rental by visiting budget.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Budget Customer Discount (BCD) #A331700 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD Emerald Flex Rate Visa* Card
Get the help you need with optional TD Auto Club Membership
Optional Travel Medical Insurance5
When you're travelling, the last thing you want to worry about is your emergency medical coverage. As a TD Emerald Flex Rate Visa* Cardholder, you have the option to purchase TD Travel Medical Insurance. You'll enjoy:
Optional Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Insurance6
- You need to cancel your trip, we'll help you recover your trip expense
- You need to return home early, we'll cover the cost of your eligible return transportation
Be prepared with optional Balance Protection insurance7
To learn more about optional Balance Protection insurance products or to enroll, call
Help and assistance
- If your TD Credit Card is damaged or not working, you can request a replacement card online through EasyWeb, through the TD app using your mobile device, or by phone at
- If your TD Credit Card has been lost or stolen, you must immediately report this to us by phone at:
- Fast, reliable access to cash You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance of up to $500 in emergency funds (subject to your available credit limit), at over one million ATMs worldwide, at all TD Canada Trust branches and at select financial institutions around the world.
- Getting information when you need it The TD Credit Card Contact Centre can help you with important information, such as the location of the nearest Visa member office for Cash Advances or contact numbers for embassies and consulates.
Manage your Account, your way
TD Green Machine® ATMs
Access and manage your Card Account at any of our ATMs.
EasyWeb® Online banking
Manage your Card Account easily online.
EasyLine® telephone banking
Give us a call to access or manage your Card Account.
Get secure access to TD’s mobile banking service anywhere you are.
For more information, visit us at your nearest TD Canada Trust branch or call
- Shop online and in person securely with Visa Zero Liability and be protected in the event that unauthorized transactions are made on your Card. See your Cardholder Agreement for complete information on unauthorized transactions and your responsibilities including your responsibility to protect your PIN.
- Shop with confidence with chip & PIN technology. Chip and PIN technology provides an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Verified by Visa* provides you with increased security and convenience when you shop online.
Personal Identification Number (PIN) Security Tips
- Choose a PIN you can remember that's difficult to guess. Don't use a phone number or birthday
- Never write down your PIN.
- Protect your PIN and use your hand or body to shield the keypad when you enter your PIN. .
- Never let anyone else know or use your PIN or use your Card.
- Make transactions only when and where you feel secure. If in doubt, don’t use your Card.
Reset your PIN easily and conveniently at a TD Canada Trust Branch or 24/7 at any TD Canada Trust Green Machine (ATM).
Fraud Protection (24-hour)
- You may receive a phone call from a TD Credit Card Customer Service Representative asking you to confirm that you, or an Authorized User, performed a transaction on your TD Emerald Flex Rate Visa* Card or Account.
- During a transaction, a merchant may receive an electronic message requesting that they contact the TD Credit Card Contact Centre and allow you to speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives.
- Your Card may be temporarily blocked until we can contact you for verification.
- You can now automatically receive TD Fraud Alerts to your mobile phone any time we suspect suspicious activity on your TD Emerald Flex Rate Visa* Card, or on any Authorized User Card on your Account. Learn more.