Find the best TD no annual fee credit card for you
What is a no annual fee credit card?
Many credit cards require customers to pay an annual fee to earn rewards on their day to day transactions. We offers a suite of cards for those looking to earn rewards on everyday purchases, and no annual fee.
Our credit cards with no annual fee offer great rewards that include
- Flexibility to redeem the TD Rewards Points you've earned towards travel, merchandise, or gift cards through TDRewards.com or redeem your Cash Back Dollars (min $25) to help pay down your Account balance
- Ease of earning TD Rewards Points or Cash Back Dollars on everyday purchases
- Travel benefits such as discounts on rentals from Avis Rent-A-Car4 and Budget Rent-A-Car5.
- Access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, which includes coverage for most eligible new items you’ve purchased with your Card6.
- Your Cash Back Dollars or TD Rewards Points never expire as long as your account is open and in good standing
Why choose a no annual fee credit card?
There are several reasons why you might prefer a no annual fee credit card in Canada.
- If you’re new to credit cards.
You may find that a TD Rewards or Cash Back card with no annual fee is all you need to start earning the Points or Cash Back Dollars on every day purchases.
- If you want to Start building your credit.
A credit card with no annual fee could be one of the fastest and most effective ways to build your credit when used responsibly.
- If you don’t use a credit card often.
If you know you’re not likely to use a credit card regularly then a no annual fee credit card could be perfect to suit your needs.
- If you don’t require the additional benefits
offered by credit cards with higher annual fees, it's makes more financial sense to go for a no annual fee card, and still receive many of the same benefits and rewards.