TD Travel Credit Cards in Canada
Every purchase earns you points
The benefits of the TD Rewards Program
A suite of travel insurance
How to find the best credit card for travel points in Canada
You have a lot of choices when it comes to finding the best credit card for Travel Rewards Points, so it helps to know what to look for to get the most out of your card and your reward points
- Choose a Travel Rewards Credit Card that best suits your spending habits. TD Travel Rewards Credit Cards are designed to help you achieve travel goals sooner with earning rewards points on everyday purchases.
- Take advantage of the flexibility of rewards point redemptions. With TD Travel Rewards Credit Cards, you have the freedom to use your TD Travel Rewards Points when and how you choose
- There can sometimes be additional perks worth investigating. TD Consumer Travel Rewards Credit Cards come with exciting travel benefits such as Priority Pass Membership Discount and savings on rentals from Avis Rent-A-Car and Budget Rent-A-Car.
The benefits of a Travel Rewards Credit Card
- If you love to globe-trot, a good travel credit card can make venturing across the world more affordable without having to change your spending habits.
- Every purchase you make with your TD Credit Card – from your afternoon coffee to that flight to Paris – earns you points.
- You can redeem the points you’ve earned towards travel, merchandise, or gift cards through TDRewards.com. You can even redeem for education credits that you can use towards tuition or student loans, or for a cash credit to your Account.
- Shop with confidence: Your Travel Rewards Credit Card allows you to make purchases safely and securely without the need for cash while travelling
- Travel with peace of mind. TD’s industry leading fraud detection systems can detect suspicious or unauthorized transactions, giving you the same security abroad you would enjoy at home