You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Payment card networks
TD Merchant Solutions supports the following payment options:
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories. Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Visa believes that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere and see access as foundational to the future of money movement. Learn more at Visa.ca.
- Visa is used in over 200 countries with more than 2.5 billion active cards worldwide1
- Visa helps protect cardholders and Merchants with fraud protection and assured payment
- Visa’s advanced processing network can handle more than 65,000 transactions per second reliably, conveniently and securely
- See Visa Card Payment Network Rules to learn more
Discover® Global Network
The Discover® Global Network brings Merchants billions in spend opportunity from all the cards that leverage their network including Discover® Card from the United States, Diners Club International®, BC Card from South Korea, Rupay from India, DinaCard from Serbia, ELO from Brazil and Troy card from Turkey.
- Discover Global Network has over 280 million cardholders around the globe2.
- Discover Global Network is accepted at over 60 million global merchant locations3.
- Discover Global Network processes billions of transactions annually across more than 200 countries and territories3.
- See Discover Global Network Rules to learn more
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for See Mastercard Payment Network Rules to learn more.
Quickly becoming one of the biggest global players, UnionPay plays a central role in delivering payment solutions for the Chinese market and beyond.
- 50% of cards issued worldwide are UnionPay cards4
- Merchants and ATMs all over North America now accept UnionPay cards
- UnionPay provides quick, reliable payment options with fraud protection and low transaction fees
- Access to new markets within Asia such as Mainland China, Hong Kong and Korea
- See UnionPay International to learn more
American Express offers:
- A premium network for high-spending card members
- A processor of millions of transactions daily and
- Business-building services to a worldwide merchant base.
- See American Express Payment Network Rules to learn more.
American Express' direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and Merchants worldwide enable us to offer an array of valuable services.
Interac empowers Canadians to access, spend and send funds whenever and from wherever they choose. With nearly 300 financial institutions connected to their network, Interac enables payment experiences that support Canadians’ accelerated use of safe and digital payments while prioritizing interoperability, security, privacy, and inclusivity. As one of Canada’s leading and most trusted financial brands, Interac products are chosen by Canadians an average of 18 million times a day to pay and exchange money. Interac connects over 1,050,000 POS terminals across Canada5.
- Merchants pay a single, low, flat fee per transaction amount, regardless of the purchase price
- See Interac Payment Network Rules to learn more.