You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Submit an online application
Special interest rate offer. Conditions apply.
A fixed interest rate of 9.45% on any term, from 1 year, up to a maximum of 7 years
Only available until March 27, 2023.
Why apply for a Personal Loan?
The differences between fixed and variable rates
- With a fixed interest rate, your rate and payment stay the same each month, and you know when your loan will be paid off.
- Even if the TD Prime Rate changes, your interest rate will stay the same.
- With a variable rate loan, the interest rate can change during the term and the amount of your principal and interest payment may change. We will notify you if your payment amount changes.
- If the interest rate goes down, more of your regular loan payment goes toward the principal, so you may pay off your loan faster.
- If the interest rate increases and your payment stays the same, more of your payment will go towards interest and it may take longer to pay off your loan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Personal loan payments can be monthly, weekly, bi-weekly, and semi-monthly. Each payment consists of a portion of interest and a portion of principal. The proportion of interest is higher in the first payment, and it is reduced as the principal is repaid.
Interest is calculated daily on the outstanding principal balance and payable based on your repayment schedule (monthly, weekly, bi-weekly, or semi-monthly).
It's easy to view the details of your loan in EasyWeb:
1. Log in to EasyWeb using your username Access Card number and EasyWeb password.
2. From My Accounts > Accounts, click on your loan name in your account summary.
TD Auto Finance loans are offered through affiliated dealerships for the purchase of a personal automobile, a recreational vehicle, or a small business vehicle loan.
Personal loans with TD are available directly to any applicant and are not restricted to the purchase of a vehicle.