Earn Aeroplan Miles on business purchases
Discover your TD® Aeroplan® Visa* Business Card
Earning Aeroplan Miles
Redeeming Aeroplan Miles
Other Business Benefits
Welcome to your new TD® Aeroplan® Visa* Business Card
Quick steps to getting started and making the most of your card
- Learn more about the features and benefits of your TD Aeroplan Visa Business Card by calling 1-800-983-8472 to speak with a Business Credit Card specialist. Don't forget to sign your Card!
- Complete your profile on aeroplan.com and access relevant offers, check your miles balance, review transactions, and manage your rewards.
- Update your Card as the Primary Card on your favorite mobile apps for auto-reloads, food delivery and transportation to enjoy convenience for your everyday purchases.
- Learn how to add your Card to Apple Pay if you have an iPhone, to make convenient, everyday business payments with just a tap of your phone.
- Set up regularly recurring bill payments on your Account with participating merchants to save time and avoid late fees with bills paid automatically on their due dates.
- Register for online statements on EasyWeb to save time and stay organized.
Manage your Account, your way
TD Green Machine® ATMs
Access and manage your Card Account at any of our ATMs.
EasyWeb® Online banking
EasyLine® telephone banking
Give us a call to access or manage your Card Account.
Get secure access to TD’s mobile banking service anywhere you are.
Help and assistance
- Fast replacement Cards. Report your lost or stolen Card immediately and the TD Credit Card Contact Centre will do its best to get a replacement Card to you wherever you are.
- Fast, reliable access to cash. You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance of up to $500 in emergency funds (subject to your available credit limit), at over one million ATMs worldwide, at all TD Canada Trust branches and at select financial institutions around the world.
- Getting information when you need it. The TD Credit Card Contact Centre can help you with important information, such as the location of the nearest Visa member office for Cash Advances or contact numbers for embassies and consulates.
Earn Aeroplan Miles
With your TD® Aeroplan®Visa* Business Card, you earn Aeroplan Miles on every business Purchase you make on your Card. Earn Aeroplan Miles faster 4 ways:
- Earn 1.5 miles2 for every $1 you spend on business travel and gas Purchases, using your Card.
- Earn 1 mile3 for every $1 you spend on all other business Purchases, using your Card.
- Earn miles twice4 when you pay with your Card and present your Aeroplan membership card at over 150 Aeroplan partner brands and at 120+ online retailers via the Aeroplan eStore. Learn where you can earn miles twice at aeroplan.com.
- Earn up to 3 times the miles when you use your Card at merchants participating in the TD Bonus Rewards Program5. Visit tdbonusrewards.com for participating merchants in your area.
- Your Aeroplan Miles will not expire as long as you are a TD Aeroplan Visa Business Cardholder.
- TIP: Check for Aeroplan partner offers regularly at aeroplan.com/promotions so you can take advantage of bonus Aeroplan Miles.
With a choice of two flight reward options, Aeroplan members get access to any seat, at any time, on all Air Canada® flights.
- Fixed Mileage Flight Rewards® are seats on Air Canada and over 25 partner airlines, offered exclusively7 to Aeroplan members at fixed mileage levels.
- Market Fare Flight Rewards® offer access to any seat, at any time, on all Air Canada flights, at mileage levels that vary based on market fares at time of booking.
- Bottom line, on average Aeroplan members flew for less than they would have with leading financial institutions’ travel rewards programs in Canada on the 1.9 million flights redeemed last year8.
When you redeem Aeroplan Miles for an Aeroplan flight reward, you have the flexibility to use your miles to cover the taxes, fees and surcharges associated with your flight reward booking10. It’s easy: book your flight and you’ll be given the option to cover the entire amount using either your miles or a charge to your TD Aeroplan Visa Business Card. The choice is yours!
Air Canada Benefits for the Primary Business Cardholder11
When you travel using an Aeroplan flight reward, redeemed using miles from your Aeroplan account on flights operated by Air Canada®, Air Canada Rouge® or under the Air Canada Express® banner, you’ll receive:
- One complimentary first checked bag11. As the Primary Business Cardholder, you’ll receive a complimentary first checked bag, up to 23kg (50lb).
- Priority check-in and priority boarding11. You and your companions travelling on the same reservation and checking-in at the same time can enjoy the convenience of priority check-in and priority boarding.
- Air Canada passengers will now be boarding according to zones clearly indicated on the Air Canada issued boarding pass. Your priority boarding benefit makes you eligible for Zone 2 priority boarding.
- One annual One-Time Guest Access Benefit11 to an Air Canada Maple Leaf LoungeTM. Each year, you automatically receive one (1) annual One-Time Guest Access Benefit to an Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge.
Enjoy a suite of insurance benefits with your Card
Travel Medical Insurance
You’re protected in a number of ways. Travel Medical Insurance includes the following:
- Up to $2 Million comprehensive emergency medical coverage for when you are travelling outside of your province or territory, whether internationally or within Canada
- No out-of-pocket costs for eligible emergency medical expenses
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance
- Coverage for the first 15 days of your trip if you are under 65 years of age. If you or your spouse is aged 65 or older, you are covered for the first 4 days of your trip. For longer trips, top-up coverage is available for purchase by calling 1-800-293-4941
Emergency Travel Assistance Services15
- Translation services in the event of an emergency situation
- Lost document and ticket replacement
- Emergency Cash Transfer in the event of a theft, loss or emergency. Our Administrator can assist you to obtain a Cash Advance which will be charged to your Account.
In Canada and U.S.A. call 1-800-871-8334. In Other Countries call collect 416-977-8297.
- Avis: Reserve your Avis car rental by visiting avis.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) #C078400 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD Aeroplan Visa Business Card.
- Budget: Reserve your Budget car rental at budget.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Budget Customer Discount (BCD) #A331700 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD Aeroplan Visa Business Card.
- Shop online and in person securely with Visa Zero Liability – included free with your Card. Be protected in the event unauthorized transactions are made on your Account when you've protected your PIN.
- Shop with confidence with chip & PIN technology. Chip & PIN technology provides an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Verified by Visa* provides you with increased security and convenience when you shop online.
Personal Identification Number (PIN) Security Tips
- Choose a PIN you can remember that's difficult to guess. Don't use a phone number or birthday
- Never write down your PIN.
- Protect your PIN and use your hand or body to shield the keypad when you enter your PIN.
- Never let anyone else know or use your PIN or use your Card.
- Make transactions only when and where you feel secure. If in doubt, don’t use your Card.
Reset your PIN easily and conveniently at a TD Canada Trust Branch or 24/7 at any TD Canada Trust Green Machine (ATM).
Fraud Protection (24-hour)
Our protection measures help protect you from credit card fraud. In the event that we detect unusual activity relating to your Account:
- You may receive a phone call from a TD Credit Card Customer Service Representative asking you to confirm that you performed a transaction on your TD Aeroplan Visa Business Card or Account.
- During a transaction, a merchant may receive an electronic message requesting that they contact the TD Credit Card Contact Centre and allow you to speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives.
- Your Card may be temporarily blocked until we can contact you for verification.
- You can now automatically receive TD Fraud Alerts to your mobile phone any time we suspect suspicious activity on your TD Aeroplan Visa* Business Card. Learn more.