At a glanceEarn Aeroplan points on your everyday Purchases. Whether you use your TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Card for gas, bills or groceries, you’re rewarded with Aeroplan points that can take you across the globe.
Your Card also allows you to enjoy:
- Travelling lightly through the airport and saving on baggage fees3. Primary Cardholders, Additional Cardholders, and travel companions (up to eight) travelling on the same reservation will all enjoy their first checked bag free (up to 23kg/50lb) when your travel originates on an Air Canada flight.
- Enroll for NEXUS and once every 48 months get an application fee rebate (up to $100 CAD)4. Additional Cardholders can also take advantage of this NEXUS fee rebate.
- For a limited time, earn 1.5 bonus Aeroplan points for each $1 spent on eligible purchases at participating Starbucks® locations23. Conditions Apply. Offer ends November 7, 2021.
All Additional Cardholders must link their Aeroplan number in order to receive access eligible Air Canada travel benefits.
It’s easy to earn Aeroplan points
Your Aeroplan points don’t expire
Redeem your points for travel and for so much more
- Every seat, every flight, no restrictions
Every Air Canada seat available to buy for cash is also available for points – no restrictions, no blackout periods.
- Use Aeroplan points for more than just flights
Redeem your points across your trip, from hotel rooms to car rentals.
- Use Aeroplan points for life’s necessities
Aeroplan isn’t just about travel. Use your points for merchandise, experiences and gift certificates.
Find out more about our credit cards in Canada
Get started with my credit card
Use my credit card features
How to Apply
Complete an online application and receive an instant response
Our banking specialists are ready to answer any questions you may have
Book an appointment
Meet with a banking specialist in person at the branch closest to you
Locate a branch
Speak with a banking specialist at the branch closest to you