Discover your TD® Aeroplan®Visa Infinite* Card
Earning Aeroplan Miles
Redeeming Aeroplan Miles
Welcome to your new TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card
Quick steps to getting started and making the most of your Card:
- Activate your TD® Aeroplan®Visa Infinite* Card simply by calling the number on the sticker found on your new Card, then follow the prompts. Don't forget to sign your Card!
- Register for EasyWeb Online banking to access and manage your Account online and sign up for online statements or, if you prefer to bank by phone, call EasyLine telephone banking at 1-866-222-3456.
- Complete your online profile at aeroplan.com to access relevant offers, check your miles balance, review transactions, plus manage your rewards… all in one convenient place!
- Set up regularly recurring bill payments on your Account through participating merchants to save time and avoid late fees, with bills paid automatically on their due dates. Plus, earn 1 Aeroplan mile for every $1 on regularly recurring bill payments set up on your Account.
- You can add your Card as the Primary Card on your favourite retail apps, like food delivery and transportation apps. Earn Aeroplan miles on purchases made through those apps on your phone1.
- Learn how to add your Card to Apple Pay if you have an iPhone, to make convenient, everyday payments with just a tap of your phone.
- Learn how to add your Card to TD Mobile Payment through the TD app if you use an AndroidTM smartphone2, and you can pay safely and securely.
- Download the TD app to view your Credit Card Account almost anywhere. Plus, you can bank at home, or on the go.
Earn Aeroplan miles on every Purchase
Earn Aeroplan miles faster with your TD® Aeroplan®Visa Infinite* Card:
- Earn 1.5 miles3 for every $1 you charge to your Card on eligible gas, grocery and drugstore Purchases, and on eligible aircanada.com Purchases.
- Earn 1 mile4 for every $1 you charge to your Card on all other Purchases.
Add Authorized User Cards
Earn Aeroplan miles with regularly recurring bill payments
Redeem your Aeroplan miles for more than just flights
Aeroplan’s two flight reward options, Fixed Mileage Flight Rewards® and Market Fare Flight Rewards®, work together so that you have access to any seat, on all flights operated by Air Canada.
- Fixed Mileage Flight Rewards: Flights operated by Air Canada and over 25 airline partners, exclusively offered to Aeroplan Members at fixed mileage levels.
- Market Fare Flight Rewards: Access to all available seats on all Air Canada operated flights7. Mileage levels vary based on market fares at time of booking.
You have the flexibility to use Aeroplan miles to cover the Taxes, Fees and Surcharges associated with your flight reward bookings8. Upon selection of your itinerary, Aeroplan will offer the flexibility to cover the entire amount using your miles or your credit card. The choice is yours! The amount of miles required is variable and may depend on the actual amount of Taxes, Fees and Surcharges specific to your chosen travel itinerary as well as other criteria.
Travel Medical Insurance9
You have coverage without even having to charge the trip to your Card! Leaving home for a day, a week or an extended vacation is a great way to leave your worries behind. To help you with the consequences of unforeseen events, your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card features Travel Medical Insurance, which includes:
- Up to $1 Million comprehensive emergency medical coverage for when you are travelling outside of your province or territory, whether internationally or within Canada
- No out-of-pocket costs for eligible emergency medical expenses
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance
- Coverage for the first 21 days of your trip if you are under 65 years of age. If you or your spouse is aged 65 or older, you are covered for the first 4 days of your trip. For longer trips, top-up coverage is available for purchase by calling 1-800-293-4941
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection14
You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, which includes coverage for eligible items you’ve purchased with your Card:
- Repair, replacement, or reimbursement should eligible items be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase
- Double your warranty, up to 12 additional months if the eligible item came with a manufacturer's warranty valid in Canada
Be prepared with optional Balance Protection insurance15
To learn more about optional Balance Protection insurance products or to enroll, call 1-866-315-9069.
Air Canada Benefits
As the Primary Cardholder16, when you travel using an Aeroplan flight reward redeemed using miles from your Aeroplan account on flights operated by Air Canada®, Air Canada Rouge® or under the Air Canada Express® banner, you receive:
- One complimentary first checked bag16. As the Primary Cardholder, you’ll receive a complimentary first checked bag, up to 23kg (50lb).
- Priority check-in and priority boarding16. You and your companions travelling on the same reservation and checking-in at the same time can enjoy the convenience of priority check-in and priority boarding.
- One annual One-Time Guest Access Benefit16 to an Air Canada Maple Leaf LoungeTM Each year you'll automatically receive one (1) annual One-Time Guest Access Benefit to an Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge.
Emergency Travel Assistance Services17
- Translation services in the event of an emergency situation
- Lost document and ticket replacement
- Emergency Cash Transfer in the event of a theft, loss or emergency - our Administrator can assist you to obtain a Cash Advance which will be charged to your Account.
In Canada and U.S., call 1-866-374-1129. In other countries call collect 416-977-4425.
Visa Infinite benefits
- Dine with some of the biggest names in the food and wine industry through the Visa Infinite Dining Series
- Enjoy access to a hand-selected portfolio of over 900 of the world’s most intriguing and prestigious properties through the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection
- Take advantage of entertainment, music and sports experiences with the Visa Infinite Card
Visa Infinite Concierge Service
Save with Avis Rent a Car and Budget Rent a Car
- Avis: You can reserve your Avis car rental by visiting avis.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) #C078400 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD® Aeroplan®Visa Infinite Card
- Budget: You can reserve your Budget car rental by visiting budget.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Budget Customer Discount (BCD) #A331700 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD® Aeroplan®Visa Infinite Card
Apply for optional TD Auto Club Membership
Help and assistance
- If your TD Credit Card is damaged or not working, you can request a replacement card online through EasyWeb, through the TD app using your mobile device, or by phone at
- If your TD Credit Card has been lost or stolen, you must immediately report this to us by phone at:
- Fast, reliable access to cash. You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance23 of up to $5,000 in emergency funds (subject to your available credit limit), at over one million ATMs worldwide, at all TD Canada Trust branches and at select financial institutions around the world.
- Getting information when you need it. The TD Credit Card Contact Centre can help you with important information, such as the location of the nearest Visa member office for Cash Advances or contact numbers for embassies and consulates.
Manage your Account, your way
TD Green Machine® ATMs
Access and manage your Card Account at any of our ATMs.
EasyWeb® Online banking
EasyLine® telephone banking
Give us a call to access or manage your Card Account.
Get secure access to TD’s mobile banking service anywhere you are.
- Shop online and in person securely with Visa Zero Liability and be protected in the event that unauthorized transactions are made on your Card. See your Cardholder Agreement for complete information on unauthorized transactions and your responsibilities including your responsibility to protect your PIN.
- Shop with confidence with chip & PIN technology. Chip and PIN technology provides an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Personal Identification Number (PIN) Security Tips
- Choose a PIN you can remember that's difficult to guess. Don't use a phone number or birthday.
- Never write down your PIN.
- Protect your PIN and use your hand or body to shield the keypad when you enter your PIN.
- Never let anyone else know or use your PIN or use your Card.
- Make transactions only when and where you feel secure. If in doubt, don’t use your Card.
Reset your PIN easily and conveniently at a TD Canada Trust Branch or 24/7 at any TD Canada Trust Green Machine (ATM).
Fraud Protection (24 hours)
Our enhanced protection measures are part of an industry-wide effort to protect you from the inconvenience of credit card fraud. In the event that our advanced fraud prevention system detects unusual activity relating to your Account:
- You may receive a phone call from a TD Credit Card Customer Service Representative asking you to confirm that you, or an Authorized User, performed a transaction on your TD Credit Card Account.
- During a transaction, a merchant may receive an electronic message requesting that they contact the TD Credit Card Contact Centre and allow you to speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives.
- Your Card may be temporarily blocked until we can contact you for verification.
- You can now automatically receive TD Fraud Alerts to your mobile phone any time we suspect suspicious activity on your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card. Learn more