Discover your TD® Aeroplan® Visa Platinum* Card
Earning Aeroplan Miles
Redeeming Aeroplan Miles
Welcome to your new TD® Aeroplan® Visa Platinum* Card
Quick steps to getting started and making the most of your Card:
- Activate your TD® Aeroplan®Visa Platinum* Card simply by calling the number on the sticker found on your new Card, then follow the prompts. Don't forget to sign your Card!
- Register for EasyWeb Online Banking to access and manage your Account online and sign up for online statements or, if you prefer to bank by phone, call EasyLine telephone banking at 1-866-222-3456.
- Complete your online profile at aeroplan.com to access relevant offers, check your miles balance, review transactions, plus manage your rewards… all in one convenient place!
- Set up regularly recurring bill payments on your Account through participating merchants to save time and avoid late fees, with bills paid automatically on their due dates. Plus, earn 1 Aeroplan mile for every $1.50 on regularly recurring bill payments set up on your Account.
- You can add your Card as the Primary Card on your favourite retail apps, like food delivery and transportation apps. Earn Aeroplan miles on purchases made through those apps on your phone1.
- Learn how to add your Card to Apple Pay if you have an iPhone, to make convenient, everyday payments with just a tap of your phone.
- Learn how to add your Card to TD Mobile Payment through the TD app if you use an AndroidTM smartphone2, and you can pay safely and securely
- Download the TD app to view your Credit Card Account almost anywhere. Plus, you can bank at home, or on the go.
Earn Aeroplan miles on every Purchase
Earn Aeroplan miles faster with your TD® Aeroplan®Visa Platinum* Card:
- Earn 1 mile3 for every $1 you charge to your Card on gas, grocery and drugstore Purchases
- Earn 1 mile4 for every $1.50 you charge to your Card on all other Purchases.
- Earn miles twice5 when you pay with your Card and provide your Aeroplan membership number at over 150 Aeroplan partner brands and at over 150 online retailers via the Aeroplan eStore.
Add Authorized User Cards
Earn Aeroplan Miles with regularly recurring bill payments
Redeem your Aeroplan miles for more than just flights
- Fixed Mileage Flight Rewards: Flights operated by Air Canada and over 25 airline partners, exclusively offered to Aeroplan Members at fixed mileage levels.
- Market Fare Flight Rewards: Access to all available seats on all Air Canada operated flights7. Mileage levels vary based on market fares at time of booking.
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection12
You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, which includes coverage for eligible items you’ve purchased with your Card:
- Repair, replacement, or reimbursement should eligible items be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase
- Double your warranty, up to 12 additional months if the eligible item came with a manufacturer's warranty valid in Canada
Apply for optional Travel Medical Insurance13
When you're travelling, the last thing you want to worry about is your emergency medical coverage. As a TD Aeroplan Visa Platinum Cardholder, you have the option to purchase TD Travel Medical Insurance. You'll enjoy:
Apply for optional Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Insurance14
With Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Insurance, if due to a covered cause such as an illness, injury, and more, you need to:
- Cancel your trip, we'll help you recover your trip expense
- Return home early, we'll cover the cost of your eligible return transportation
Apply for optional TD Auto Club Membership
Save with Avis Rent a Car and Budget Rent a Car
- Avis: You can reserve your Avis car rental by visiting avis.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) #C078400 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD® Aeroplan®Visa Platinum* Card.
- Budget: You can reserve your Budget car rental by visiting budget.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Budget Customer Discount (BCD) #A331700 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD® Aeroplan®Visa Platinum* Card
Help and assistance
- If your TD Credit Card is damaged or not working,you can request a replacement card online through EasyWeb, through the TD app using your mobile device, or by phone at
- If your TD Credit Card has been lost or stolen,you must immediately report this to us by phone at:
- Fast, reliable access to cash.
You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance19 of up to $5,000 in emergency funds (subject to your available credit limit), at over one million ATMs worldwide, at all TD Canada Trust branches and at select financial institutions around the world.
- Getting information when you need it.
The TD Credit Card Contact Centre can help you with important information, such as the location of the nearest Visa member office for Cash Advances or contact numbers for embassies and consulates.
Manage your Account, your way
TD Green Machine® ATMs
Access and manage your Card Account at any of our ATMs.
EasyWeb® Online banking
EasyLine® telephone banking
Give us a call to access or manage your Card Account.
Get secure access to TD’s mobile banking service anywhere you are.
Emergency Travel Assistance Services21
- Translation services in the event of an emergency situation
- Lost document and ticket replacement
- Emergency Cash Transfer in the event of a theft, loss or emergency – our Administrator can assist you to obtain a Cash Advance which will be charged to your Account
In Canada and U.S., call 1-800-871-8334. In other countries, call collect 416-977-8297.
- Shop online and in person securely with Visa Zero Liability and be protected in the event that unauthorized transactions are made on your Card. See your Cardholder Agreement for complete information on unauthorized transactions and your responsibilities including your responsibility to protect your PIN.
- Shop with confidence with chip & PIN technology. Chip and PIN technology provides an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Personal Identification Number (PIN) Security Tips
Fraud Protection (24 hours)
Our enhanced protection measures are part of an industry-wide effort to protect you from the inconvenience of credit card fraud. In the event that our advanced fraud prevention system detects unusual activity relating to your Account:
- You may receive a phone call from a TD Credit Card Customer Service Representative asking you to confirm that you, or an Authorized User, performed a transaction on your TD Credit Card Account.
- During a transaction, a merchant may receive an electronic message requesting that they contact the TD Credit Card Contact Centre and allow you to speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives.
- Your Card may be temporarily blocked until we can contact you for verification.
- You can now automatically receive TD Fraud Alerts to your mobile phone any time we suspect suspicious activity on your TD Aeroplan Visa Platinum Card. Learn more