Discover your TD® Aeroplan® Visa Platinum* Credit Card
Earning Aeroplan points
Redeeming Aeroplan points
Welcome to your new TD® Aeroplan® Visa Platinum Card
Quick steps for getting started and making the most of your Card:
- Activate your TD® Aeroplan® Visa Platinum* Card simply by calling the number on the sticker found on your new Card, then follow the prompts.
- Register for EasyWeb Online Banking or download the TD app to access and manage your Account online and sign up for online statements or, if you prefer to bank by phone, call EasyLine telephone banking at 1-866-222-34561-866-222-3456.
- If you have not done so already, complete your Aeroplan profile to check your points balance, review transactions and manage your rewards, all in one convenient place!
- Set up regularly recurring bill payments on your Account through participating merchants to save time and avoid late fees, with bills paid automatically on their due dates. Plus, earn 1 point for every $1.50 on regularly recurring bill payments set up on your Account.
- You can add your Card as the Primary Card on your favourite retail apps, like food delivery and transportation apps. Earn points on Purchases made through those apps on your phone1.
- Learn how to add your Card to Apple Pay if you have an iPhone, to make convenient, everyday payments with just a tap of your device.
- Learn how to add your Card to Samsung Pay if you have a Samsung Galaxy phone to make convenient, everyday purchases with just a tap of your device.
- Learn how to add your Card to TD Mobile Payment through the TD app if you use an AndroidTM smartphone2, and you can pay safely and securely
- Download the TD app to view your Credit Card Account almost anywhere. Plus, you can bank at home, or on the go.
Earn points on every eligible purchase
- Earn 1 point3 for every $1 you charge to your Card on eligible gas, grocery and Air Canada® purchases.
- Earn 1 point3 for every $1.5 you charge to your Card on all other eligible purchases.
- Earn points twice4 when you pay with your Card and provide your Aeroplan membership number at over 150 Aeroplan partner brands and at 170+ online retailers via the Aeroplan eStore .
Redeem your points for travel and for so much more
- Every seat, every flight, no restrictions
Every Air Canada seat available to buy for cash is also available for points – no restrictions, no blackout periods.
Receive access to preferred pricing6 on flight rewards. As a Primary Cardholder, you can often book flight rewards for fewer points.
- Use Aeroplan points for more than flights
Redeem your points across your trip, from hotel rooms to car rentals.
- Use Aeroplan points for life’s necessities
Aeroplan isn’t just about travel. Use your points for merchandise, experiences and gift certificates.
See more places - Where could your Aeroplan points take you?
Plan your future reward travel by using Aeroplan's Points Predictor Tool. Check your preferred itinerary, and the tool will show you the range of points you’ll likely need to redeem for that flight reward.
And don't forget - as a Primary Cardholder with a TD® Aeroplan® Visa Platinum Card you'll have opportunities to redeem for fewer points when you log in to aircanada.com.
Insurance included on your TD® Aeroplan® Visa Platinum Card
- Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance8
If your baggage is delayed for over 6 hours, each insured person on your trip has coverage up to $1,000 for the purchase of essentials, such as clothing and toiletries. Coverage is also provided if your baggage is lost by a common carrier. When you use your Card and/or Aeroplan points to pay for at least 75% of the cost of the tickets, each insured person has coverage up to a maximum of $1,000 per trip.
- Flight/Trip Delay Insurance8
If your trip is delayed for over 4 hours, you have coverage for up to $500 for reasonable and eligible hotel, motel or restaurant expenses when you use your Card and/or Aeroplan points to pay for at least 75% of the cost of your transportation.
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance9
You, your spouse and dependent children are eligible for up to $500,000 in coverage for covered losses while travelling on a common carrier (for example, a bus, ferry, plane or train) whenever you charge the full cost of the transportation to your Card and/or Aeroplan points.
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance10
When you stay at a hotel/motel within Canada or the United States and use your Card and/or Aeroplan points to cover at least 75% of the total cost of your stay, you will receive up to $2,500 coverage per occurrence for most personal items stolen from your hotel/motel room belonging to the Cardholder on the Account and eligible family members travelling with the Cardholder.
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection12
- Get repair, replacement, or reimbursement for your purchases should eligible items be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase
- Double your warranty for up to 12 additional months if the eligible item came with a manufacturer’s warranty valid in Canada.
Apply for optional TD Auto Club Membership
Save with Avis Rent a Car and Budget Rent a Car
- Avis: Reserve your Avis car rental. Quote Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) #C078400 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD® Aeroplan® Visa Platinum Card.
- Budget: Reserve your Budget car rental. Quote Budget Customer Discount (BCD) #A331700 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD® Aeroplan® Visa Platinum Card.
Help and assistance
- If your TD Credit Card is damaged or not working,you can request a replacement card online through EasyWeb, through the TD app using your mobile device, or by phone at
- If your TD Credit Card has been lost or stolen,you must immediately report this to us by phone at:
1-800-983-84721-800-983-8472.You can also temporarily lock or block your card using the TD app.
- Fast, reliable access to cash.
You can access a Cash Advance19 at over one million ATMs worldwide, at all TD branches and at select financial institutions around the world.
- Getting information when you need it.
The TD Credit Card Contact Centre can help you with important information, such as the location of the nearest Visa member office for Cash Advances or contact numbers for embassies and consulates.
The EMV® SRC payment icon, consisting of a pentagon design oriented on its side with a stylized depiction of a fast forward symbol on the right, formed by a continuous line, is a trademark owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
Manage your Account, your way
TD Green Machine® ATMs
Access and manage your Card Account at any of our ATMs.
EasyWeb® Online banking
EasyLine® telephone banking
Give us a call to access or manage your Card Account.
Get secure access to TD’s mobile banking service anywhere you are.
Emergency Travel Assistance Services20
- Translation services in the event of an emergency situation
- Lost document and ticket replacement
- Emergency Cash Transfer in the event of a theft, loss or emergency – our Administrator can assist you to obtain a Cash Advance which will be charged to your Account
In Canada and U.S., call 1-866-374-11291-866-374-1129. In other countries, call collect 416-977-4425.
- Shop online and in person securely with Visa Zero Liability and be protected in the event that unauthorized transactions are made on your Card. See your Cardholder Agreement for complete information on unauthorized transactions and your responsibilities including your responsibility to protect your PIN.
- Shop with confidence with chip & PIN technology. Chip and PIN technology provides an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Personal Identification Number (PIN) Security Tips
- Choose a PIN you can remember that's difficult to guess. Don't use a phone number or birthday.
- Never write down your PIN.
- Protect your PIN and use your hand or body to shield the keypad when you enter your PIN.
- Never let anyone else know or use your PIN or use your Card.
- Make transactions only when and where you feel secure. If in doubt, don’t use your Card.
Reset your PIN easily and conveniently at a TD Branch or 24/7 at any TD Green Machine (ATM).
Fraud Protection (24 hours)
Our enhanced protection measures are part of an industry-wide effort to protect you from the inconvenience of Credit Card fraud. In the event that our advanced fraud prevention system detects unusual activity relating to your Account:
- You may receive a phone call from a TD Credit Card Customer Service Representative asking you to confirm that you, or an Additional Cardholder, performed a transaction on your TD Credit Card Account.
- During a transaction, a merchant may receive an electronic message requesting that they contact the TD Credit Card Contact Centre and allow you to speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives.
- Your Card may be temporarily blocked until we can contact you for verification.
- You can automatically receive TD Fraud Alerts to your mobile phone any time we suspect suspicious activity on your TD® Aeroplan® Visa Platinum Card. Learn more
Questions about fraud protection?
If you have any questions about fraud protection, please do not hesitate to call our Loss Prevention Centre immediately and speak to one of our customer service representatives, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- In Canada and the U.S., call toll-free: 1-888-347-32611-888-347-3261
- Outside Canada and the U.S., call collect: 416-308-3763