Discover your TD Business Select RateTM Visa* Card
Business Card Benefits
Your new TD Business Select RateTM Visa* Card
- Learn more about the features and benefits of your TD Business Select Rate Visa* Card by calling 1-800-983-84721-800-983-8472 to speak with a Business Credit Card specialist. Don’t forget to sign your Business Card!
- Update your Business Card as the primary card on your favourite mobile apps like auto-reloads and transportation to make everyday business purchases more convenient.
- Learn how to add your Business Card to Apple Pay, if you have an iPhone, to make convenient, everyday payments with just a tap of your phone.
- Set up regularly recurring bill payments on your TD Business Select Rate Visa* Account with participating merchants so bills are paid automatically on their due dates. You'll save time and avoid late fees.
- Register for online statements on EasyWeb® Online banking to save time and stay organized.
- Download the TD app to access your Business Credit Card Account almost anywhere. Plus, you can bank at home or on the go.
It’s just business, not personal
When you get a Business Credit Card with TD, you get access to the TD Card Management Tool.
This easy-to-use tool lets you:
- Redistribute your business’s available credit between Cardholders any time
- Easily set restrictions on spend type, geography and thresholds of your Card
- Choose to temporarily turn a Card on and off
- View a dashboard of your key business expenses
- Track your and your employees’ spending
- Create numerous customizable reports with up to 18 months of business transaction data
- Search your spending by date, amount or vendor
- Access your balances and payment history, and more.
Faster and easier
Separate your business from personal spending
Don’t mix business with pleasure is a common saying, but not everyone follows that advice when it comes to their credit cards. By keeping your business expenses and personal spending separate, you can take advantage of the TD Card Management Tool.
- Track Employees’ Usage: Ever wonder who’s spending what and where? Now you can organize spending reports by Cardholder or supplier category so you always know how your funds are being spent.
- Watch Your Spending: The TD Card Management Tool’s dashboard makes it easy to view your expenses at a glance or take an in-depth look through category and individual Cardholder spend views.
- Redistribute Credit Limits: It’s never been so easy to reallocate your credit limits. Redistribute your available credit between Cardholders to meet your specific business needs with the simple click of a button.
- Customize Reporting Periods: You can gain new insights about your business by setting reporting periods between any dates you choose — not just your billing cycle.
- View Balance & Payment History: Delve into an archive of your balances, payments and reports to monitor changes in spending behaviour over time.
Try it today in your EasyWeb Business Account.
Get in touch to find out more about the TD Card Management Tool.
Enjoy these business advantages and more:
- Conveniently access your TD Business Select RateTMVisa* Account online
- Separate your business and personal spending
- Establish a credit history in your business’s name
- Access a range of dedicated business solutions offered at TD
- Receive discounts through the Visa SavingsEdge* program
- Security and protection for your Card when you shop and travel
Dedicated business solutions
Experience you can trust, customer support you can count on and solutions that adapt to your changing needs. Our dedicated advisors will take the time to understand your growing business and provide knowledgeable advice and solutions that are right for you.
Help and assistance
- If your TD Credit Card is damaged or not working, you can request a replacement card online through EasyWeb, through the TD app using your mobile device or by phone at 1-800-983-84721-800-983-8472.
- If your TD Credit Card has been lost or stolen, you must immediately report this to us by phone at 1-800-983-84721-800-983-8472.
- Fast, reliable access to cash. You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance of up to $5,000 in emergency funds (subject to your available credit limit) at over one million ATMs worldwide, at all TD branches and at select financial institutions around the world.
- Get information when you need it. The TD Credit Card Contact Centre can help you with important information, such as the location of the nearest Visa member office for Cash Advances or contact numbers for embassies and consulates.
- Stay connected to important people. In the event of an emergency, messages can be forwarded to family members at home.
Optional Business TD Auto Club Membership
With optional Business TD Auto Club Membership3, you'll know that, in the event of a road emergency should happen, help is just a phone call away.
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection4
Shop with confidence with your TD Business Select RateTMVisa* Card.
You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection4, which covers most eligible new items you’ve purchased with your Card, should they be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase. If the item comes with a manufacturer’s warranty valid in Canada, you may be entitled to double the warranty period for up to 12 additional months.
Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance11
Use your Business Card to pay for the full cost of an eligible car rental and get the Collision Damage Waiver (“CDW”) coverage at no additional cost for up to 48 consecutive days. Please note, some rental agencies may require you to buy the CDW coverage from them. It’s important to contact the rental agency before reserving a car to verify their policies.
Save with Avis Rent a Car and Budget Rent a Car
- Avis: You can reserve your Avis car rental by visiting avis.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Avis Worldwide Discount ("AWD") #C078400 at the time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD Business Select RateTMVisa* Card.
- Budget: You can reserve your Budget car rental by visiting budget.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Budget Customer Discount ("BCD") #A331700 at the time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD Business Select RateTM Visa* Card.
Cover business expenses with TD Visa* Cheques
Rethink what a business credit card can do. If you need to pay for a business expense that can’t be charged to a credit card, you can use TD Visa* Cheques9 anywhere cheques are accepted. The total of your TD Visa* Cheque will be processed directly to your TD Business Select RateTMVisa* Card Account as a Cash Advance.
Save time on regularly recurring bill payments
Take the stress out of remembering scheduled payments. Your Card allows you to set up regularly recurring bill payments on your Account with participating merchants. This saves time and can prevent you from being stuck with late charges on past due bills.
Manage your Account, your way
TD Green Machine® ATMs
Access and manage your Card Account at any of our ATMs.
EasyWeb® Online banking
Manage your Card Account easily online.
Business Credit Card Specialist
Give us a call to access or manage your Card Account.
Get secure access to TD’s mobile banking service anywhere you are.
- Shop online and in person securely with Visa Zero Liability and be protected in the event that unauthorized transactions are made on your Card. See your Cardholder Agreement for complete information on unauthorized transactions and your responsibilities, including your responsibility to protect your PIN.
- Shop with confidence with chip & PIN technology. Chip and PIN technology provides an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number ("PIN").
- Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection4. You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, which includes coverage for most eligible new items you’ve purchased with your Business Card. Repair, replacement, or reimbursement should eligible items be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase, and Double your warranty, up to 12 additional months if the eligible item came with a manufacturer's warranty valid in Canada.
- Verified by Visa* provides you with increased security and convenience when you shop online.
Personal Identification Number ("PIN") Security Tips
- Choose a PIN you can remember that’s difficult to guess. Don’t use a phone number or a birthday.
- Never write down your PIN.
- Protect your PIN and use your hand or body to shield the keypad when you enter your PIN.
- Never let anyone else know or use your PIN or use your Card.
- Make transactions only when and where you feel secure. If in doubt, don’t use your Card.
Reset your PIN easily and conveniently at a TD Canada Trust Branch or 24/7 at any TD Green Machine ("ATM").
24-hour fraud protection
Our enhanced protection measures help protect you from Credit Card fraud. Should we detect unusual activity relating to your Account:
- You may receive a phone call from a TD Credit Card Customer Service Representative asking you to confirm that you performed a transaction on your TD Business Select RateTM Visa* Card or Account.
- During a transaction, a merchant may receive an electronic message requesting that they contact the TD Credit Card Contact Centre and allow you to speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives.
- Your Card may be temporarily blocked until we can contact you for verification.
- You can now automatically receive TD Fraud Alerts to your mobile phone any time we suspect unusual activity on your TD Business Select RateTM Visa* Card or on any Additional Card on your Account. Learn more.