Ready to travel your way
Discover your TD First Class Travel® Visa Infinite* Card
TD Travel Rewards Program
Welcome to your new TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite* Card
Quick steps to getting started and making the most of your Card
- Activate your TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite* Card simply by calling the number on the sticker found on your new Card, then follow the prompts. Don't forget to sign your Card!
- Register for EasyWeb Online Banking or download the TD app to access and manage your Account online and sign up for online statements or, if you prefer to bank by phone, call EasyLine Phone Banking at
- Register at TDRewards.com to track how many TD Points you've earned and discover the redemption options available to you.
- Set up regularly recurring bill payments on your Account through participating merchants to save time and avoid late fees with bills paid automatically on their due dates and earn1 3 TD Points for every $1 charged to your Account.
- Add your Card to Apple Pay if you have an iPhone, to make convenient, everyday payments with just a tap of your device.
- Learn how to add your Card to Samsung Pay if you have a Samsung Galaxy phone to make convenient, everyday purchases with just a tap of your device.
- Add your Card to TD Mobile Payment through the TD app if you use an AndroidTM smartphone, and you can pay safely and securely.
- You can add your Card as the Primary Card on your favourite retail apps, like food delivery and transportation apps. Earn TD Points on purchases made through those apps on your phone2
- Download the TD app to view your Credit Card Account almost anywhere. Plus, you can bank at home, or on the go.
Your TD Points
With your TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card, you earn TD Points with every Purchase and you can redeem them how and when you want.
- Earn 9 TD Points for every $1 spent on travel purchases booked with your Card online at ExpediaForTD.com3
- Earn 6 TD Points for every $1 spent on travel purchases booked with your Card through the phone through Expedia For TD3
- Earn 3 TD Points for every $1 spent on all other Purchases made with your Card1
- Book your trip through Expedia For TD3 or any other travel provider - it’s up to you!
- Choose Expedia For TD to maximize the number of TD Points you can earn on your travel purchases
- Redeem your TD Points towards making purchases at Amazon.ca with Amazon Shop with Points. Conditions apply. See more details.
- No blackouts4 or seat restrictions4, under the TD Travel Rewards Program
- Your TD Points will never expire as long as your account is open and in good standing.
- Expedia For TD3
Redeem5 your TD Points through ExpediaForTD.com , available to TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite* Cardholders. Book travel while earning TD Points fast, or redeem your TD Points for any Expedia For TD purchase you make, including taxes & fees. You can search over a million flights, hotels, packages, and more!
- Book Any Way travel purchases5
You can also book your trip through any other travel agency or website to take advantage of any discounts and last-minute deals you find. Whether you want to go for a swim with the dolphins or try a new cuisine abroad, you have the flexibility to use your TD Points towards all kinds of travel expenses – including taxes – within 90 days of this type of travel purchase!
- Amazon.ca Shop with Points
Redeem your TD Points towards making purchases at Amazon.ca to get what you want, when you want, quickly and easily. Conditions apply. Learn more about how you can redeem your points for all or just part of your purchase.
- Shop The Catalogue
Treat yourself or someone you love with brand-name merchandise available through Shop The Catalogue. Choose from a wide selection of retail brands and categories including electronics, appliances, gift cards, and so much more.
- Pay With Rewards
Redeem your TD Points for a cash credit to help pay down your TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card Account.
- Redeem for Education
Whether you're a student yourself, or a relative or friend of one, you can redeem your TD Points for education credits from HigherEdPoints to help fund higher education costs of tuition at over 100 participating institutions.
Register today at TDRewards.com to take advantage of your TD Points. On the go? Access TDRewards.com through EasyWeb or the TD app to view or redeem your TD Points.
At TDRewards.com, you can:
- Get inspired and discover the wide range of redemption options waiting for you! Save your TD Points for that special trip or treat yourself with something great through Shop The Catalogue
- Watch your TD Points balance grow - your Rewards History statement shows how much you've earned with each purchase made with your Card
- Track how close you are to getting rewarded - your personalized Goal Tracker tool lets you set redemption goals and check how close you are to earning them
- Be one of the first to find out about special offers - sign up to receive the TD Traveller Newsletter and the Weekly Special Offers emails
Take advantage of being a Visa Infinite Cardholder7
- Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection7 - Experience some of the world's most intriguing and prestigious properties - the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection. A distinctive and unique collection of benefits, such as food & beverage vouchers and complimentary late checkout, with hotel stays booked through the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection.
- Visa Infinite Food and Wine Experiences7 - Enjoy access to dining events hosted at top restaurants across the country, with food prepared by some of the nation’s most renowned and respected chefs through the Visa Infinite Dining Series. You will not only experience the finest of foods, but will also meet the culinary artists who create it. Enjoy onsite benefits, such as complimentary wine tastings, at over 40 participating wineries in B.C. and Ontario with the Visa Infinite Wine Country Program.
- Complimentary Visa Infinite Concierge Service8 is on call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to help you whenever you travel, shop and use your Card. Consider the Concierge your own personal assistant, able to offer expert insights and advice on everything from travel bookings to restaurant recommendations, and much more. Visit visainfinite.ca or call toll-free
1-888-853-4458(from Canada and the U.S.) or 1-630-350-4545(from outside of Canada and the U.S.)
Save with Avis Rent a Car and Budget Rent a Car
- Avis: You can reserve your Avis car rental by visiting avis.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) #C078400 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card
- Budget: You can reserve your Budget car rental by visiting budget.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Budget Customer Discount (BCD) #A331700 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card
Discount on a Priority Pass Membership
Travel like a VIP with an annual discount on a Priority Pass membership11, your key to 1,000 VIP airport lounges worldwide. Relax and take refuge from the chaos of the terminal and enjoy peace and quiet and complimentary refreshments, no matter which airline or class you fly. Most lounges also offer phone, fax, email and Internet facilities. You can even use TD Points toward your membership.
Apply for optional Deluxe TD Auto Club Membership12
With Deluxe or Standard TD Auto Club Membership, you and your family will enjoy peace of mind knowing that in the event of a road emergency, help is just a phone call away. For information and to enroll, call
Travel protected with Travel Medical Insurance13
You have coverage without even having to charge the trip to your Card! Leaving home for a day, a week or an extended vacation is a great way to leave your worries behind. To help you with the consequences of unforeseen events, your TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card features Travel Medical Insurance, which includes:
- Up to $1 million comprehensive emergency medical coverage for when you are travelling outside of your province or territory, whether internationally or within Canada.
- No out-of-pocket costs for eligible emergency medical expenses.
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance.
- Coverage for the first 21 days of your trip if you are under 65 years of age. If you or your spouse is aged 65 or older, you are covered for the first 4 days of your trip – for longer trips, top-up coverage is available for purchase by calling
Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance14
Breathe easy, before and during your trip. Use your Card and/or TD Points to cover the full cost of your trip, and you’ll have coverage for up to $1,500 per insured person to a maximum of $5,000 for all insured persons if you need to cancel your travel plans before you leave because of a covered cause; and up to $5,000 per insured person to a maximum of $25,000 for all insured persons per covered trip if you need to come home early due to a covered cause.
If you require additional coverage, you may be eligible to increase your coverage for an additional premium by calling
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection18
You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, which includes coverage for eligible items you’ve purchased with your Card:
- Repair, replacement, or reimbursement should eligible items be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase
- Double your warranty, up to 12 additional months if the eligible item came with a manufacturer's warranty valid in Canada
Help and assistance
- If your TD Credit Card is damaged or not working, you can request a replacement card online through EasyWeb, through the TD app using your mobile device, or by phone at
- If your TD Credit Card has been lost or stolen, you must immediately report this to us by phone at:
- Fast, reliable access to cash. You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance20 of up to $5,000 in emergency funds (subject to your available credit limit), at over one million ATMs worldwide, at all TD Canada Trust branches and at select financial institutions around the world.
- Getting information when you need it. The TD Credit Card Contact Centre can help you with important information, such as the location of the nearest Visa member office for Cash Advances or contact numbers for embassies and consulates.
Apple Pay is accepted in a growing number of shops, restaurants, and other retailers. Many apps have also added Apple Pay to their accepted methods of payment. Just look for the Apple Pay or contactless payment symbols at the check-out.
The next time you're on the go, like on your morning run or walking the dog, don't worry about reaching for cash for your small purchases, use your AndroidTM smartphone21. With TD Mobile Payment, just link an eligible TD Credit Card to the TD app and you can pay safely and securely in a few seconds
The EMV® SRC payment icon, consisting of a pentagon design oriented on its side with a stylized depiction of a fast forward symbol on the right, formed by a continuous line, is a trademark owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
Manage your Account, your way
TD Green Machine® ATMs
Access and manage your Card Account at any of our ATMs.
EasyWeb® Online banking
Manage your Card Account easily online.
EasyLine® telephone banking
Give us a call to access or manage your Card Account.
Get secure access to TD’s mobile banking service anywhere you are.
Consider consolidating any higher-rate non-TD credit card balances you may have to your TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card Account through a Balance Transfer23.
By transferring your balances you can more easily keep track of your expenses with one monthly payment. Talk to us about the convenience and potential interest savings of consolidating your balances to your TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Account.
For more information, visit us at your nearest TD Canada Trust branch or call 1-800-983-8472.
Emergency Travel Assistance Services24
Help is just a call away. Toll-free access to help in the event of a personal emergency while travelling. Emergency Travel Assistance Services can help you with:
- Translation services in the event of an emergency situation
- Lost document and ticket replacement
- Emergency Cash Transfer in the event of a theft, loss or emergency - our Administrator can assist you to obtain a Cash Advance which will be charged to your Account
In Canada and U.S.A. call 1-866-374-1129. In Other Countries call collect 416-977-4425.
- Shop online and in person securely with Visa Zero Liability and be protected in the event that unauthorized transactions are made on your Card. See your Cardholder Agreement for complete information on unauthorized transactions and your responsibilities including your responsibility to protect your PIN.
- Shop with confidence with chip & PIN technology. Chip & PIN technology provides an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Personal Identification Number (PIN) Security Tips
- Choose a PIN you can remember that's difficult to guess. Don't use a phone number or birthday.
- Never write down your PIN.
- Protect your PIN and use your hand or body to shield the keypad when you enter your PIN.
- Never let anyone else know or use your PIN or use your Card.
- Make transactions only when and where you feel secure. If in doubt, don’t use your Card.
Reset your PIN easily and conveniently at a TD Canada Trust Branch or 24/7 at any TD Canada Trust Green Machine (ATM).
Fraud Protection (24-hours)
Our protection measures help protect you from credit card fraud. In the event that we detect unusual activity relating to your Account:
- You may receive a phone call from a TD Credit Card Customer Service Representative asking you to confirm that you, or an Additional Cardholder, performed a transaction on your TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card or Account
- During a transaction, a merchant may receive an electronic message requesting that they contact the TD Credit Card Contact Centre and allow you to speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives.
- Your Card may be temporarily blocked until we can contact you for verification.
- You can now automatically receive TD Fraud Alerts to your mobile phone any time we suspect suspicious activity on your TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite* Card, or on any Additional Cardholder's Card on your Account. Learn more.