Limited Time Offer:Apply by December 3, 2017 to get a full Annual Fee rebate1 for the Primary Cardholder for the first year and up to 25,000 TD Points as follows:
- Welcome Bonus of 15,000 TD Points when you make your first Purchase with your Card1.
- 10,000 TD Points when you spend $1,000 within 90 days of approval1
At a glance
Effective November 6, 2017 the following changes will occur:
- The Annual Fee will be decreased to $89 for the Primary Cardholder and $35 for any Authorized User Cards.
- The TD Travel Rewards Program will be renamed the TD Rewards Program; TD Points will be renamed TD Rewards Points.
- You will continue to earn 3 TD Rewards Points per $1 spent for eligible grocery purchases and regularly recurring bill payments set up on your Account.
- There will be a $15,000 annual spend cap that applies to each of grocery purchases and regularly recurring bill payments for the earn rate of 3 TD Rewards Points.
- For all other purchase categories, you will earn one less TD Rewards Point per $1 spent.
- Flight/Trip Delay insurance coverage will be included with your card; coverage will be available for trips fully paid for with your Card and/or TD Reward Points on or after November 6, 2017.
Find out more about our credit cards
Get started with my credit card
Everything you need to know to start using your credit card.