You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
U.S. dollar chequing accounts
U.S. dollar credit cards
U.S. home lending
This checking account offers great features and a low minimum daily balance to waive the monthly fee.
- Low minimum daily balance of $100 to waive the $15 monthly maintenance fee
- Additional benefits for students and young adults
TD Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
This credit card10 earns cash back on everyday purchases offers:
- $0 annual fee
- 3% Cash Back on dining purchases.
- 2% Cash Back at grocery stores11
- 1% Cash Back on other eligible purchases* –earn points that never expire12
Read important terms and conditions for details about APRs, fees, eligible purchases, balance transfers and program details.
Buying or owning a home in the U.S.
- Why buy property in the U.S.?
You can extend your buying power by borrowing in U.S. dollars. Coupled with lower interest rates, rising property values and potential rental income, you can't go wrong
- Key differences between U.S. and Canadian mortgages
There is a 20% down payment required on second/vacation homes and 25% on investment properties
- How exchange rates and mortgage interest work
You will exchange Canadian dollars only to cover the down payment and closing costs. Mortgage interest may be tax deductible; we recommend you consult with a tax advisor for verification