You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
U.S. dollar chequing accounts
U.S. dollar credit cards
U.S. home lending
This checking account offers great features and a low minimum daily balance to waive the monthly fee.
- Low minimum daily balance of $100 to waive the $15 monthly maintenance fee
- Additional benefits for students and young adults
TD Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
Cash Back, your way10
- Earn 3% and 2% Cash Back on your choice of Spend Categories11
- Plus, you can switch, your categories quarterly
- Earn 1% Cash Back on all other purchases
- No Annual Fee
By clicking on the links below you are choosing to leave the TD Canadian site to access the TD Bank US site to learn more about its US products & services. The TD Cash Credit Card is offered, sold and serviced exclusively in the United States by TD Bank, N.A.
Read important terms and conditions for details about APRs, fees, eligible purchases, balance transfers and program details.
Buying or owning a home in the U.S.
- Why buy property in the U.S.?
You can extend your buying power by borrowing in U.S. dollars. Coupled with lower interest rates, rising property values and potential rental income, you can't go wrong
- Key differences between U.S. and Canadian mortgages
There is a 20% down payment required on second/vacation homes and 25% on investment properties
- How exchange rates and mortgage interest work
You will exchange Canadian dollars only to cover the down payment and closing costs. Mortgage interest may be tax deductible; we recommend you consult with a tax advisor for verification