Banking Advice for Seniors (60+)
- TD Care Connect: A service that can help manage your financial affairs and arrange personal care services.
- COVID-19: Stay up-to-date on our COVID-19 relief measures, banking solutions and timely advice.
- Self-serve banking: Learn how you can bank from the comfort of your own home.
- Fraud protection: Learn tips to protect yourself from fraud, scams, identity theft and false offers.
- Advice for your future: Whether it’s retirement, travel or your next big adventure, we want to help you plan for tomorrow.
- Seniors’ rebate: Save on a wide variety of TD chequing accounts.
- Accessibility: See how we make it possible for anyone to access our services.
- A change to RRIF minimum withdrawals for 2020
Learn about the Government of Canada decision to temporarily reduce the annual minimum withdrawal amounts from RRIF by 25%, and how it may affect your financial plan.
- How to protect yourself from COVID-19 fraud scams
Learn to watch out and protect yourself from cybercriminals, phony emails and Interac e-Transfer fraud targeting seniors.
Learn to identify and avoid the most common types of financial scams.
- Telemarketing scams
Fraudsters may use telemarketing to deceive you with phony offers. They may tell you they’re with TD, but we would never call to ask for your banking information. Don’t take the bait.
- Identity fraud
Identity theft is when someone uses your personal information without your knowledge or consent. Be mindful of sharing your personal information.
- Romance scams
Some fraudsters will develop an online romantic relationship with their targets before draining them of their savings. Learn how to protect yourself against these dishonest charmers.
- Protecting your PINs
Protecting your PIN is a necessary step in protecting you from potential card fraud.
- Card copying and skimming
Be aware of these methods of credit and debit card fraud so that you can avoid them.
- How to spot the grandparent scam
Learn to recognize when someone is trying to take advantage of your good nature with this common scam.
Guard against fraud: TD Wealth's Care Connect account offers account monitoring, supporting individuals to feel more secure knowing the transactions in their TD Care Connect account and on any related credit card(s) are being monitored to help protect from fraud
Book an appointment
Meet with us at a time that works for you.
Speak directly to a representative.
Do you have a Complaint?
Find out how to file a complaint