More insight. More focus. More informed trades.
1. Take control with our innovative tools
2. Leverage insights you need with research & educational seminars
3. Get the low pricing and support you need to help you achieve your investing goals
TD Direct Investing is offering commission rebates, Advanced Dashboard Premium Streaming Package rebates and transfer fee rebates to persons opening a new TD Direct Investing Account between January 26th, 2015 and March 27th, 2015. This offer applies only to the person opening and funding the account and is not transferrable. This offer may not be combined with any other promotional offer and may be extended, changed or withdrawn at any time without notice.
Here are the conditions of this offer:
- You must open a new TD Direct Investing Account (“Account”) between January 26th, 2015 and March 27th, 2015.
- You must fund your Account with a transfer of assets of $25,000, or more, that are new to TD Direct Investing. Assets must be transferred to the Account within 45 days of Account opening. All values in this offer refer to the currency of the Account receiving the assets. These assets must not include any securities that are restricted, subject to a cease trade order or that are non-listed and without independent evidence of current value acceptable to TD Direct Investing.
- The qualifying funding level must be maintained from the day of Account funding until July 31st, 2015 to qualify for the rebates. Should the Account balance fall below the qualifying amount due to withdrawal(s), rebates will not be processed. Losses due to trading or market volatility or margin debit balances are permitted.
- You must keep your Account in good standing with us between the time you open it and July 31st, 2015. Good standing means that the Account must not go into a debit position or into a margin call. Debit positions on margin accounts are acceptable.
1 Commission rebates:
If you meet these conditions, TD Direct Investing will pay rebates to your Account on August 15th, 2015 as follows:
- For a transfer of $25,000 to $49,999, a rebate for 50 commissionable online equity trades to a maximum value of $500.
- For a transfer of $50,000 to $99,999, a rebate for 100 commissionable online equity trades to a maximum value of $1000.
- For a transfer of $100,000 or greater, a rebate for 200 commissionable online equity trades to a maximum value of $2000.
To qualify for the commission rebate, trades must be online or mobile equity and/or option trades that have a commission charge and must be filled by 4pm ET on the 60th day after the date your Account reached the minimum qualifying funding level of $25,000. Should this fall on a day that the markets in Canada or the U.S. are closed; the next trading day will be used. Global Trading commissions will not be rebated.2 Transfer fee rebates:
TD Direct Investing will pay a transfer fee rebate to the Account of up to $150 by the 10th business day of the month after the month in which you fund your Account with $25,000, or more. This applies only for transfers initiated by TD Direct Investing and is limited to $150 per account.
Rebates paid to a qualified registered account are not contributions and you will not receive a tax receipt for them.
You are solely responsible for any tax consequences arising from your acceptance of this offer.3 Advanced Dashboard Premium Streaming Package rebate:
TD Direct Investing will pay a rebate of up to $87 for access to the Premium Streaming Package on Advanced Dashboard for the 60 day period after you fund your Account with $25,000, or more. TD Direct Investing will pay this rebate by August 15th, 2015. If data fees are not charged during the promotional period, no rebate will be applied. Additional charges for Professional Users will not be rebated. Additional charges for the Optional Subscriptions will not be rebated.
TD Direct Investing is a division of TD Waterhouse Canada Inc., a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank. TD Waterhouse Canada Inc. – Member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund.
TD Bank Group means The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates, who provide deposit, investment, loan, securities, trust, insurance and other products or services.
® The TD logo and other trade-marks are the property of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.