Our customers want TD to be both a strong environmental steward and provide price-competitive green product options.
- Renewable energy financing, to purchase items such as solar panels
- Online statements and paperless record-keeping
- Electronic banking options such as ATMs and, telephone and mobile banking
- Financing and insurance of electric and hybrid vehicles
- Mobile banking
- Access to day-to-day account activity and online statements
- Money-market statements (TD Bank)
- Trade confirmations and tax slips (TD Wealth)
When asked how TD could improve its environmental performance, customers across North America raised “reduction of paper” as the leading issue. As a result, we are working aggressively to reduce our paper volume.
In 2015, we installed courtesy electric vehicle (EV) charging stations at seven locations in British Columbia, bringing our North American total to 18 by the end of 2015.