Discover your TD
Cash Back Visa* Card
Cash Back Dollars
Welcome to your new TD Cash Back Visa* Card
Quick steps to getting started and making the most of your Card
- Activate your TD Cash Back Visa* Card simply by calling the number on the sticker found on your new Card, then follow the prompts. Don't forget to sign your Card!
- Register for EasyWeb Online Banking or download the TD app to access and manage your Account online and sign up for online statements or, if you prefer to bank by phone, call EasyLine telephone banking at 1-866-222-34561-866-222-3456.
- Register your Card on TDRewards.com to view and manage your Cash Back Dollars balance and history. You will also be able to redeem them to help pay your Account balance and sign up to receive special communication emails.
- Learn how to add your Card to Apple Pay, if you have an iPhone, to make convenient, everyday payments with just a tap of your device.
- Learn how to add your Card to Samsung Pay if you have a Samsung Galaxy phone to make convenient, everyday purchases with just a tap of your device.
- Learn how to add your Card to TD Mobile Payment through the TD app if you use Android, and you can pay safely and securely in a few seconds.
- Update your Card as the Primary Card on your favorite retail apps like auto-reloads, food delivery and transportation to earn Cash Back Dollars on these purchases.
- Set up regularly recurring bill payments on your Account through participating merchants to save time and avoid late fees with bills paid automatically on their due dates. Plus, earn 1% in Cash Back Dollars for every $1 in regularly recurring bill payments set up on your Account.2
- Download the TD app to view your Credit Card Account almost anywhere. Plus, you can bank at home, or on the go.
Your Cash Back Dollars
With your TD Cash Back Visa* Card, you earn Cash Back Dollars with every Purchase and you can redeem your Cash Back Dollars how and when you want.
- Redeem4 your Cash Back Dollars annually or at any time – the choice is yours!
- Your Cash Back Dollars never expire as long as your account is open and in good standing
Ways to manage your
Cash Back Dollars
Redeem, view your balance, earn history and set up your redemption preference
On the go? Redeem and view your balance through the TD app
Over the phone
Call us and speak with our customer service team to redeem
Register today at TDRewards.com to take advantage of what your Cash Back Dollars have to offer you! At TDRewards.com, you can:
- Check your Cash Back Dollars balance
- Manage how and when you redeem your Cash Back Dollars
- Track the Cash Back Dollars you have earned
- Sign up to receive special communication emails
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection
You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection,6 which includes coverage for most eligible new items you’ve purchased with your Card:
- Repair, replacement, or reimbursement should eligible items be lost, stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase
- Double your warranty, up to 12 additional months, if the eligible item came with a manufacturer's warranty valid in Canada
Travel Medical Insurance7
Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Insurance8
- You need to cancel your trip, we'll help you recover your trip expense
- You need to return home early, we'll cover the cost of your eligible return transportation
Get the help you need with optional TD Auto Club Membership
With optional Deluxe or Standard TD Auto Club Membership,10 you and your family will know that in the event of a road emergency, help is just a phone call away.
Save with Avis Rent a Car and Budget Rent a Car
- Avis: You can reserve your Avis car rental by visiting avis.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) #C078400 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD Cash Back Visa* Card
- Budget: You can reserve your Budget car rental by visiting budget.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Budget Customer Discount (BCD) #A331700 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD Cash Back Visa* Card
Help and assistance
- If your TD Credit Card is damaged or not working, you can request a replacement card online through EasyWeb, through the TD app using your mobile device, or by phone at
- If your TD Credit Card has been lost or stolen, you must immediately report this to us by phone at:
- Fast, reliable access to cash. You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance of up to $500 in emergency funds (subject to your available credit limit), at over one million ATMs worldwide, at all TD Canada Trust branches and at select financial institutions around the world.
- Getting information when you need it. The TD Credit Card Contact Centre can help you with important information, such as the location of the nearest Visa member office for Cash Advances or contact numbers for embassies and consulates.
The EMV® SRC payment icon, consisting of a pentagon design oriented on its side with a stylized depiction of a fast forward symbol on the right, formed by a continuous line, is a trademark owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
Manage your Account, your way
TD Green Machine® ATMs
Access and manage your Card Account at any of our ATMs.
EasyWeb® Online banking
Manage your Card Account easily online.
EasyLine® telephone banking
Give us a call to access or manage your Card Account.
Get secure access to TD’s mobile banking service anywhere you are.
Consider consolidating any higher-rate non-TD credit card balances you may have to your TD Cash Back Visa* Card Account through a Balance Transfer.15
By transferring your balances you can more easily keep track of your expenses with one monthly payment. Talk to us about the convenience and potential interest savings of consolidating your balances to your TD Cash Back Visa* Account.
For more information, visit us at your nearest TD Canada Trust branch or call 1-800-983-8472.
- Shop online and in person securely with Visa Zero Liability and be protected in the event that unauthorized transactions are made on your Card. See your Cardholder Agreement for complete information on unauthorized transactions and your responsibilities including your responsibility to protect your PIN.
- Shop with confidence with chip & PIN technology. Chip and PIN technology provides an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Verified by Visa * provides you with increased security and convenience when you shop online.
- Get peace of mind with the TD Visa Mobile Alerts Service* Receive email or mobile phone messages to help you manage and track transactions processed within the Visa payment network on your TD Visa Card. Learn more
Personal Identification Number (PIN) Security Tips
- Choose a PIN you can remember that's difficult to guess. Don't use a phone number or birthday
- Never write down your PIN.
- Protect your PIN and use your hand or body to shield the keypad when you enter your PIN.
- Never let anyone else know or use your PIN or use your Card.
- Make transactions only when and where you feel secure. If in doubt, don’t use your Card
Reset your PIN easily and conveniently at a TD Canada Trust Branch or 24/7 at any TD Canada Trust Green Machine (ATM).
Fraud Protection (24-hour)
- You may receive a phone call from a TD Credit Card Customer Service Representative asking you to confirm that you, or an Additional Cardholder, performed a transaction on your TD Cash Back Visa Card or Account.
- During a transaction, a merchant may receive an electronic message requesting that they contact the TD Credit Card Contact Centre and allow you to speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives.
- Your Card may be temporarily blocked until we can contact you for verification.
- You can now automatically receive TD Fraud Alerts to your mobile phone any time we suspect suspicious activity on your TD Cash Back Visa* Card, or on any Additional Cardholder's Card on your Account. Learn more.
Supporting Royal Canadian Mint