TD Waterhouse Team Challenges
Many of the team challenges we take part in aim to enhance the local environment or communities. Team challenges are group tasks that take place on one day. The challenges are coordinated through our partnership with Business in the Community, and we take part in challenges across Leeds and Manchester.
This initiative helps employees enhance existing skills and develop new skills that may be required in their career development; for example, all team challenges require a team leader. This is an excellent opportunity for employees to get a taste of what being a team leader is about.
Some of the team challenges include:
- Give and Gain Day – Creating reading gardens for three schools across Leeds and Manchester
- Involve Leeds – Decorating a learning room at a children’s centre in Leeds
- Let’s Get Cooking – Creating vegetable gardens for two primary schools in Leeds and Manchester
- Kippax Meadows Leeds – Regenerating an area to encourage wildlife and plants to flourish
- Edge Lane Allotments Manchester – Regenerating an area for local communities
In 2009 our Environmental Committee piloted the initiative and then we had the opportunity to launch the scheme to TD Waterhouse International employees. Eco Kids is a Business in the Community–led scheme where companies deliver a short fun-filled educational session on climate change to primary school children.
The document you requested cannot be found. It may have been moved or deleted, or you may have typed its location incorrectly. Click one of the links below to access our site.
EasyWeb Internet banking
WebBroker Internet Brokerage Service
You may also wish to update your bookmarks to our site at this time.
Le document demandé est introuvable. Il a peut-être été déplacé ou supprimé, ou vous avez peut-être incorrectement tapé son emplacement. Cliquez sur l'un des liens indiqués ci-dessous pour accéder à notre site.
BanqueNet service bancaire par Internet
CourtierWeb service de courtage Internet
Noubliez pas de mettre votre signet de notre site à jour dès maintenant.