Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Publications
Read about TD's contribution to the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through the Ready Commitment.
View our initiatives, charitable donations, small business financing, taxes paid and number of employees.
Explore the summary of our efforts towards implementing the recommendations of the Financial Stability Board's Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures.
Read how TD is working to support the transition to a low-carbon economy.
See report 2017 results
See how our relationship with Indigenous Peoples and communities has evolved over the past years.
Read about how TD is working to help create a more inclusive and sustainable tomorrow.
Discover how TD is helping to create a lasting legacy of green spaces in communities across Canada.
Read more about how TD is celebrating and supporting the LGBTQ2+ community.
Learn about opportunities to make an impact through investing.
- 10 lessons-women @ work managing intersections of career, family & legacy (pdf)
- A snapshot of educational attainment in Canada (pdf)
- An economist’s case for volunteering (pdf)
- Dollars and sense: the urgent need for lifelong financial literacy (pdf)
- Early childhood education has widespread and long-lasting benefits (pdf)
- Green bonds Canada (pdf)
- Helping newcomers unlock their potential (pdf)
- Literacy matters: unlocking the literacy potential of aboriginal peoples in Canada (pdf)
- Market-based solutions to protect the environment
- TD bank: where going green is going viral (pdf)
- The greening of the Canadian economy (pdf)
- Three steps toward correcting youth un(der)employment (pdf)
- The business of a low-carbon future (pdf)