Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Publications
Explore the summary of our efforts towards implementing the recommendations of the Financial Stability Board's Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures.
Read how TD is working to help create a more inclusive and sustainable tomorrow.
Read about TD Bank's methodology for interim financed emissions targets to achieve net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050.
View our initiatives, charitable donations, small business financing, taxes paid and number of employees.
See highlights of our progress from the last quarter.
Read TD's national benchmarking survey about Canadians' financial well-being.
See how our relationship with Indigenous Peoples and communities has evolved over the past years.
Read about TD's contribution to the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through the Ready Commitment.
Discover how TD is helping to create a lasting legacy of green spaces in communities across Canada.
- Marching Today for a Better Tomorrow: TD LGBTQ2+ Report
- Explained: Financed emissions and the next step on TD's path to net zero
- TD's Ambitious Climate Action Plan
- Decarbonization: A Simple Framework for a Complex Problem (pdf)
- Don’t Let History Repeat: Canada’s Energy Sector Transition and the Potential Impact on Workers (pdf)
- The potential of hydrogen is transforming the renewable energy sector
- Lithium: A Circular Economy Perspective for ESG Investment and Stewardship (pdf)
- A Primer on Carbon Pricing and Carbon Border Adjustments (pdf)
- The Road to 2050: Risks and opportunities in sustainability-linked products
- The Road to 2050: Developing voluntary carbon markets
- A Commonsense Approach to ESG Contributes to Investment Excellence (pdf)
- Women and STEM: Bridging the Divide (pdf)
- Aboriginal Business Increasingly Embracing Innovation (pdf)
- The business of a low-carbon future (pdf)