Apply for funding
Introducing The TD Ready Challenge
Introduced in 2018, the TD Ready Challenge is an annual North American initiative that has ten $1 million (CAD) grants available to catalyze innovative solutions for a changing world.
Each year, the TD Ready Challenge will invite eligible organizations to submit applications that offer solutions to problem statements that are connected to one of our four drivers of change in The Ready Commitment. The 2018 TD Ready Challenge problem statement focused on Financial Security.
Apply for funding
Looking to fund a US based program? Explore US funding options.
We offer funding for community-based projects that are aligned with The Ready Commitment.
Sponsorships, dinners & events
We support community events that are aligned with The Ready Commitment.
TD FEF Leadership Program
We help build capacity in Canada’s environmental sector through leadership courses.
This information relates specifically to the Corporate Donations and Sponsorships, Dinner & Events application forms. For more information regarding eligibility criteria and application deadlines for the TD Friends of the Environment Foundation, please visit fef.td.com/funding/. For more information regarding eligibility criteria and application deadlines for the TD Ready Challenge, please visit td.com/readychallenge
- Information about your organization, including your organization’s name, mandate and Charitable Registration Number or Incorporation Number
- Contact information, so that we can reach you, including an email address
- A list of the Board of Directors and Advisory Board members
- The most recent audited financial statements of the organization
- A description of the initiative for which you are requesting funding
- Overall funding objectives and where these funds are expected to come from (i.e. breakdown between public and private sector, funds coming from matching campaigns)
- The overall budget of the initiative
- How much financial support you are seeking from TD
- How the funds from TD will be used for your program and how that support might be recognized
- Canadian registered or incorporated charities and not-for-profits
- Organizations that provide benefits to the communities that we serve
- Initiatives with measurable outcomes
- Elementary and secondary schools
- Religious organizations
- Sports teams and sporting events
- Individuals or individual pursuits/fundraising initiatives
- Recreational groups (lodges, fraternal clubs, self-improvement organizations, etc.)
- Conferences, trade shows, fairs
- Production of videos, DVD’s and television shows
Questions about applying for funding?
Have a question or need help with your application? Email us.
Have you started and saved an application? You can retrieve it here.