Benefits of this product
A Student Line of Credit just for you
What you’ll need to bring
- Most Undergraduate Student Line of Credit Applications require a co-signor
- Majority of Graduate and Professional Student Line of Credit Applications do not require co-signor
- Current address and previous address (if current address is less than 3 years)
- Your annual income (sources and amount)
- Your monthly mortgage or rent amount
- Your monthly payments (loans, credit cards, lines of credit)
- Household costs (utility, property tax, insurance, etc.)
- Proof of enrolment
- Social Insurance Number (optional)
1 Subject to the terms of your Line of Credit Agreement.
2 Available when TD Canada Trust Student Line of Credit is programmed on your TD Access Card. Fees may apply for Interac® access and the use of other ATMs.
3 Annual proof of enrolment required.
4 Maximum credit limit is subject to program.
5 See amazon.ca/gc-legal for Amazon.ca Gift Card terms and conditions.
How to Apply
Request a call
One of our banking specialists will call you at a time that is convenient for you
Book an appointment
Meet with a banking specialist in person at a branch that is most convenient for you.
Our banking specialists are ready to answer your questions and can assist you in opening an account.