Small Business Webinars
To support our small and mid-sized business customers and clients, TD developed a series of small business webinars.
The small business webinars were an effective forum for TD to provide practical advice and strategies for better business management on topics such as:
- Managing Your Cash Flow
- Getting the Most From Government Programs
- How to do Business with the Government
As awareness built, interest in the webinars grew. By the third one, registration increased to 3,700, with more than 1,260 attending the live event.
Post-event analysis shows that viewers found the webinars engaging:
- Approximately 70% of live viewers stayed for the entire presentation – above the industry norm.
- More than half of the attendees stayed to the end for the live Q&A session that followed the video presentation.
- Approximately 700 live viewers participated in a survey:
- 97% said that they’d found the webinar useful;
- 98% expressed interest in upcoming webinars; and
- 27% indicating they’d consider contacting a TD Small Business Advisor.
In September, we also launched a new TD Small Business Banking web page that features links to all of our past webinars and presents a list of our upcoming topics.