At a glance
- Turn everyday business purchases into TD Points that you can redeem for business travel
- Redeem3 TD Points for business travel and travel-related purchases
- Exclusive access to Expedia® For TD, where you can earn and redeem TD Points, both online at ExpediaForTD.com and by phone.
- Book travel any way you like – with no blackout periods4
- An extensive suite of travel insurance
Effective November 6, 2017 the following changes will occur:
- The TD Travel Rewards Program will be renamed the TD Rewards Program; TD Points will be renamed TD Rewards Points.
- The Maximum Benefit Payable for Travel Medical Insurance coverage will increase to $2 million per Insured Person per Covered Trip; the Pre-Existing Condition Period will be updated to 90 days for Insured Persons under 65 years of age and 180 days for Insured Persons 65 years of age or older; these changes will apply for trips with a departure date on or after November 6, 2017.
It’s easy to earn TD Points
Ready to apply?
Documents you'll need
Find out more about our credit cards
Get started with my Business Credit Card
Find out about EasyWeb online banking and review your cardholder agreement.
Use my Business Credit Card features
Get to know the features that come with your TD Business Credit Card.