Find your ideal way to bank with TD
Ways to Bank: Bank online, in-person or by phone
Branch & ATM
Explore online and mobile banking
TD Advice Centres
Whether you’re planning the next steps toward your goals— or getting ready to take the first step — we can help you get there.
Let us show you how to use our digital banking tools so you can feel confident banking when you want, where you want.
Key transactions you can perform at a TD Branch ATM
- Cash Withdrawals
You can withdraw cash at any TD ATM regardless of its location. For TD ATMs located at or near a TD branch, you can choose exactly which bills you prefer (5’s, 20’s, 50’s and 100’s2).
- Cash Deposits
When TD personal banking customers deposit cash, TD Branch ATMs can automatically count your bills and tally your total deposit amount, saving you time.
- Cheque Deposits
At a TD Branch ATM, TD personal banking customers can deposit more than one cheque at the same time. Plus, the ATM will automatically tally your total deposit amount for you.
- Bill Payments
Set up regular bill payments from your TD personal deposit account so you can quickly pay your bills at any TD Branch ATM.
- Account Transfers
You can easily transfer money between your TD personal deposit accounts at any TD Branch ATM.
- Check Balances
At a TD Branch ATM, you can quickly check the balances of your various TD personal deposit accounts.
Features of TD Branch ATMs
You can communicate with a TD Branch ATM in Canada in a total of seven languages. These ATMs also have audio capability for the visually impaired. Simply plug a headset into the ATM before inserting your card.
ATMs come in the following languages: English, French, Punjabi, Portuguese, Italian, Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
- Audio capability
Access this capability in English or French by plugging in a standard headset at any TD Branch ATM.
- Design features
Lower screens and buttons and partial shelves to aid in wheelchair accessibility at TD Branch ATMs
- Keypad assistance
If the touchscreen is not easily accessible, all you need to do is press the wheelchair icon located at the bottom of the ATM screen – and you will be able to use the keypad or the touchscreen to make your selections.
- Alternate format documents
Customers can also request documents in alternate formats including Braille and large print. To request this service, call
1-800-831-11581-800-831-1158or visit your nearest branch.
Enjoy added protection when you call EasyLine
Once enrolled, TD VoicePrint helps confirm your identity when you call, providing an additional layer of protection when banking by phone with EasyLine. Enrolling in TD VoicePrint is completely optional.
How to enroll in TD VoicePrint
- Call us
- Call EasyLine at
1-866-222-3456.Call EasyLine at 1-866-222-3456.
- Verify your identity
- Authenticate your identity through the usual verification process.
- Request to enroll in TD VoicePrint.
- Talk to us
- We’ll talk with you for up to 2 minutes while TD VoicePrint works in the background to capture your unique voice characteristics.
- Ready to use
- The next time you call EasyLine, TD VoicePrint will quickly and automatically authenticate your voice.
Easy automated service
Personalized service 24/7
- Open a new chequing or savings account
- Order cheques
- Request a stop payment
- Invest in GICs and Term Deposits
- Open a TD Canada Trust RSP and make contributions
- Make deposits to TD Direct investing self-directed and direct trading accounts
- Apply for a Loan/Mortgage/Line of Credit or renew a mortgage (some restrictions apply)
- Request a Credit Card cash advance
- Transfer between your U.S. and Canadian dollar accounts
Privacy and security
How does TD MySpend determine my typical monthly spending?
With continued use of TD MySpend, your typical overall spending and your spending in each category are always a rolling average of your previous 13 months of spending from your TD personal banking accounts and your TD credit cards. Only the accounts that are turned on in TD MySpend are factored into your average monthly spending.
When you first set up TD MySpend, your recent account activity is analyzed to initially determine both your overall monthly spending and spending in each category.
Why you'll love TD MySpend
- Download the TD MySpend app
- TD MySpend can be downloaded on Android and iPhone Smartphones.
- Connect to your TD Banking accounts
- Once enrolled, your eligible TD Canadian dollar personal banking accounts and credit card accounts will automatically be added.
- Build your financial confidence
- Have a happier financial future by achieving your spending goals and making your wishes happen.
Helpful advice to help you manage your money
Learn about tips and tools to help you budget for any financial goal.
Household costs adding up? Get ideas to help you cut back on your family's expenses and start saving more money.
Learn how to budget for your needs and wants so you know what is most essential to you.
Ways to use TD Wallet
- Loyalty Cards
Don't miss out on loyalty points. Pull up your loyalty cards on TD Wallet and scan the barcode to earn or redeem at checkout.
- Gift Cards
Have gift cards with you when you need them. Pull up a gift card on TD Wallet to use the balance at check-out. And know what's left to spend by adding the balance in the space provided.
- Membership Cards
Check into the gym or out of the library with TD Wallet. Store your membership cards in your TD Wallet. Plus, add card expiration dates so you know when to renew.