Find your ideal way to bank with TD
Ways to Bank: Bank online, in-person or by phone
Branch & ATM
Explore online and mobile banking
Help and Advice Centre
Whether you're planning the next steps toward your goals – or getting ready to take the first step – we'll help you get there.
How we’re improving your banking experience
- Convenient locations
With over 4,000 TD Green Machine ATMs across Canada and in the U.S., it’s easy to bank on-the-go.
- Safe and secure
Bank with confidence knowing your information is stored in a secure, encrypted format.
- Easy to access
TD Green Machine ATMs in Canada are available in five languages and have audio capability for the visually impaired. Simply plug a headset into the ATM before inserting your TD Access Card.
- Cash withdrawals, with options
Choose from a variety of bill types at TD ATMs: $5, $10, $20, $50, $10010
- Instant confirmation
Get an itemized receipt confirming your deposit, with printed images of your cheques.
- We do the math for you
TD ATMs automatically count bills and cheque amounts, then display the totals on-screen
- No more envelopes
Insert Canadian cash and cheques directly into the ATM - up to 50 bills and 30 cheques at once
- Green power
We offset 100% of the emissions from the electricity we use in our ATM network with clean, renewable energy
- Keypad assistance
Press the wheelchair icon located at the bottom of the ATM screen to choose to use the keypad or touchscreen to make your selections
Enjoy added protection when you call EasyLine
Once enrolled, TD VoicePrint helps confirm your identity when you call, providing an additional layer of protection when banking by phone with EasyLine. Enrolling in TD VoicePrint is completely optional.
How to enroll in TD VoicePrint
- Call us
- Call EasyLine at
1-866-222-3456.Call EasyLine at 1-866-222-3456.
- Verify your identity
- Authenticate your identity through the usual verification process.
- Request to enroll in TD VoicePrint.
- Talk to us
- We’ll talk with you for up to 2 minutes while TD VoicePrint works in the background to capture your unique voice characteristics.
- Ready to use
- The next time you call EasyLine, TD VoicePrint will quickly and automatically authenticate your voice.
Easy automated service
Personalized service 24/7
- Open a new chequing or savings account
- Order cheques
- Request a stop payment
- Invest in GICs and Term Deposits
- Open a TD Canada Trust RSP and make contributions
- Make deposits to TD Direct investing self-directed and direct trading accounts
- Apply for a Loan/Mortgage/Line of Credit or renew a mortgage (some restrictions apply)
- Request a Credit Card cash advance
- Transfer between your U.S. and Canadian dollar accounts
Privacy and security
Why you'll love TD MySpend
Track your expenses
Save for your goals
Start using TD MySpend
Download the TD MySpend app
- TD MySpend can be downloaded on Android and iPhone Smartphones
Connect to your TD Banking accounts
- Permit the app to securely access your TD Personal banking information and let it work its magic
Build your financial confidence
- Have a happier financial future by achieving your spending goals and making your wishes happen
Ways to use TD Wallet
- Loyalty Cards
Don't miss out on loyalty points. Pull up your loyalty cards on TD Wallet and scan the barcode to earn or redeem at checkout.
- Gift Cards
Have gift cards with you when you need them. Pull up a gift card on TD Wallet to use the balance at check-out. And know what's left to spend by adding the balance in the space provided.
- Membership Cards
Check into the gym or out of the library with TD Wallet. Store your membership cards in your TD Wallet. Plus, add card expiration dates so you know when to renew.