Manage My Account
Easily manage your money
Pre-Authorized Debit Payments
Ready to manage the unexpected?
Pay As You Go Overdraft Protection
(Not available on Quebec accounts)
$5 per use
Only pay when you use overdraft. The most you’ll pay in one day is $5 (plus 21% interest per year on overdrawn amount)
Overdraft protection interest rates
Overdraft protection is subject to approval and approved limits, interest rates and repayment conditions.
- First, you need to be approved for overdraft protection. Apply now – it only takes a few minutes
- Overdrafts are subject to an interest rate of 21% per annum
- Deposits are immediately and automatically applied against the overdrawn balance
- Overdrawn balances must be paid within 89 days
- Overdraft interest rates are subject to change
A convenient way to pay your bills
- Pay your bills on time, every time with Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD).
- It’s easy to set up a PAD with most major billing companies, and payments are automatically deducted from your
To make it easy for you, we’ve provided a list of the most common billing companies and an outline of their processes.
Download an online form and mail in with a void cheque 1-800-869-3016.
Create an online account. 1-800-773-2121
Download an online form and mail in with a void cheque or bring the form and a void cheque to a BMO branch.
Set up over the phone or in branch. 1-800-465-4653
Create an online account. 1-877-362-7434
Download an online form and mail in with a void cheque. 1-888-876-6262
Create an online account. 1-888-ROGERS1
Set up over the phone. 1-866-322-5854
Set up over the phone or download an online form and mail in with a void cheque. 1-800-983-8472
Create an online account. 1-888-811-2323
- Your TD Access Card: If you have an enhanced TD Access Card and your billing company accepts Visa Debit, Pre-Authorized Debit or recurring purchases, provide them with your TD Access Card number.
- Your TD Canada Trust chequing account information: Companies may need your Branch Transit Number, Institution Number and Account number.
Our EasyWeb Online banking tool makes it faster and easier to get your Account information
Save time and stay organized
Online Statements are convenient and flexible: Sign up for email notifications to let you know when your online statements are ready for viewing.
How do I switch?
- Select Statements and Documents from the left menu, and select Delivery Preferences
- Change your eligible accounts to Online, and agree to the terms.
- Select email notifications if you'd like to be notified by email that your online statements are ready for viewing
- Click the Save Settings button
Want to see how it works? View tutorial
Online Statements are available with1:
- TD Credit Cards
- TD Personal Line of Credit
- TD Term Deposit
- TD Home Equity Line of Credit
- TD Retirement Savings Plan
- TD Registered Education Savings Plan
- TD Mortgage
- TD Personal Chequing Account
- TD Personal Savings Account
- TD Personal U.S. Dollar Account
- TD Small Business Banking Account
- TD GIC
Disputing a transaction on your TD Access Card
What to consider before starting your dispute
If you're are looking to dispute a transaction on your TD Access Card make sure:
- The transaction is related to a purchase you made with your access card:
To submit a dispute, it must be for a purchase made with your access card. If you find a transaction on your statement that's from a merchant you haven't transacted with, then the charge could be fraudulent. If you suspect the transaction is fraudulent, please contact TD Loss Prevention (TD Access Cards or ATM transactions:
1-866-222-3456 1-866-222-3456) immediately.
- You attempt to resolve with the merchant prior to initiating a dispute:
Once you speak to the merchant, your issue can often be resolved, and your money refunded.
- You submit a transaction dispute request within 30 days of the date you have received notice of the transaction as per your account agreement.
More convenient banking options
*The TD app is free to download; however, standard wireless carrier rates may apply.