You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
- Log into the TD app, navigate to My Accounts.
- Tap the account you wish to receive your payments in, select Summary.
- Select Direct Deposit Information.
- Your Branch # is the first 4 digits of the Transit # field.
- You can find your Account # in the Account field (up to 7 digits).
This new benefit can provide income support to post-secondary students who experience financial hardship over the summer due to COVID-19.
For post-secondary students and recent graduates who will experience financial hardship over the Summer due to COVID-19 and are ineligible for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit or for Employment Insurance, the government proposes to introduce the Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB).
The CESB would provide:
- $1,250 per month for eligible students from May through August 2020,
- $2,000 per month from May through August 2020 for eligible students with dependents
- $2,000 per month from May through August 2020 for eligible students with permanent disabilities
Eligibility requirements mentioned above could be changed. Please visit the Government of Canada website for more information
If you have lost income because of COVID-19, the CERB will provide you with temporary income support.
- Employment income
- Self-employment income
- Provincial benefit payments related to maternity or parental leave
- Federal benefit payments related to maternity or parental leave
Note: If you are later deemed ineligible, you will be expected to repay the benefit.