TD Helps provides financial relief in uncertain times
Financially impacted by COVID-19? Let's find a solution together.
In response to the evolving COVID-19 situation, we’ve taken proactive measures to further support our customers, colleagues and communities financially. If you have been directly impacted by COVID-19 and are facing financial challenges, talk to us about our TD Helps relief offering. You'll have a lot on your mind, and we want to be there for you. Here’s how:
- Mortgage and TD Home Equity FlexLine Term Portion payment deferral
- Deferral of Credit Protection Insurance Premium Charges on your Mortgage or TD Home Equity FlexLine
- Personal Loan and Line of Credit payment deferral
- Deferral of Credit Protection Insurance Premium Charges on your Personal Line of Credit or Personal Loan
- Credit Card Payment Deferral and Interest Rate Relief Option
- Consumer Loans with TD Auto Finance
Affected by COVID-19? We're here for you
If you’re facing unexpected financial challenges as a result of COVID-19, we’re offering solutions that may be available to you.
Online CRA Direct Deposit Enrollment is here.
Sign up online for direct deposit to receive payments from Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) including the new Canada Emergency Response Benefit and the Canada Emergency Student Benefit.