TD Fraud Alerts
How it works
If we have your current mobile phone number on file, you'll now receive instant text messages notifying you if we detect suspicious activity on your TD Credit Cards or TD Access Cards.
If you respond to the text with an N, your TD Cards will remain blocked and you will need to call us so that we can investigate the transaction and file a fraud report. If you respond to the text with a Y, we'll unblock your Card immediately, so you can continue to use it.
How to identify a TD Fraud Alert
- Last two digits of your TD Access Card or your personal or business TD Credit Card or of your Authorized User's Card; and Transaction information, including the $ amount, transaction type and merchant name.
- TD will never ask you to reply to a TD Fraud Alert text message with any personal information or click on any links in your reply.
- Confidence. Receive at no cost, TD Fraud Alerts anytime, anywhere to your mobile phone alerting you about suspicious activity.
- Be in control. If you receive a TD Fraud Alert, you can reply immediately by text message to confirm if you recognize the transaction and avoid the inconvenience of an unnecessarily blocked Card.
- Safe. If we do not receive a response to the TD Fraud Alert we will attempt to contact you by phone. You can respond to either the text message or the voice call.
- Fast. Your Card or an Authorized User(s) Card is unblocked or blocked instantly.
How to receive TD Fraud Alerts?
Not sure whether we have your current mobile number? Simply Log in to EasyWeb, call us, or visit a branch to update your profile.