Manage My Account
Easily manage your money
Pre-Authorized Debit Payments
Get fast access to your money
Get employer and government payments deposited directly to your account
Faster access to your money. Your payments will never be held up by postal delays or other postal delivery issues.
Your payments will always be on time, so you’ll have immediate access to your money when you need it.
Set up Direct Deposit for employer payments
- Find out from your employer if Direct Deposit is available, and then select an option below to get your Direct Deposit information:
- Use our EasyWeb Online banking tool to access to your Direct Deposit information
- Download and complete the Direct Deposit form and present it to your employer’s payroll department. If you are receiving a pension, you can also present the form to your pension provider or former employer’s payroll department.
- Questions about employer payments?
Call us at 1-877-247-2265
Direct Deposit for Government of Canada Payments
Use Direct Deposit to avoid postal delays and access your funds as soon as they are deposited.
Canada Revenue Agency Payments: TD can help you enroll easily for direct deposit with the CRA. Simply provide your consent and we work with the CRA to handle the rest.
To start your enrollment:
- Visit a branch (no appointment required) or
- Call EasyLine 1-866-222-3456 (24hrs)
CRA Payment Types:All other Government of Canada Payments (Canada Pension Plan, Old Age Security and Employment Insurance Payments) No cheque marked void? You can use our EasyWeb Online banking tool that makes it faster and easier to get the Direct Deposit information you need or visit your nearest branch.
Got questions about your Government payments?
A convenient way to pay your bills
- Pay your bills on time, every time with Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD).
- It’s easy to set up a PAD with most major billing companies, and payments are automatically deducted from your
To make it easy for you, we’ve provided a list of the most common billing companies and an outline of their processes.
Download an online form and mail in with a void cheque 1-800-869-3016.
Create an online account. 1-800-773-2121
Download an online form and mail in with a void cheque or bring the form and a void cheque to a BMO branch.
Set up over the phone or in branch. 1-800-465-4653
Download an online form and mail in with a void cheque. 1-877-362-7434
Download an online form and mail in with a void cheque. 1-888-876-6262
Create an online account. 1-888-ROGERS1
Set up over the phone. 1-866-322-5854
Set up over the phone or download an online form and mail in with a void cheque. 1-800-983-8472
Create an online account. 1-888-811-2323
- Your TD Access Card: If you have an enhanced TD Access Card and your billing company accepts Visa Debit, Pre-Authorized Debit or recurring purchases, provide them with your TD Access Card number.
- Your TD Canada Trust chequing account information: Companies may need your Branch Transit Number, Institution Number and Account number.
Our EasyWeb Online banking tool makes it faster and easier to get your Account information
Monthly Plan Overdraft Protection
This option is a good choice if you write a lot of cheques and use your account for several transactions. Protects you from incurring the cost of a returned (NSF) cheque, or the embarrassment of a declined transaction. The monthly fee is only $4 a month (plus interest on overdrawn amounts).
Pay As You Go Overdraft Protection
Overdraft protection interest rates
Overdraft protection is subject to approval and approved limits, interest rates and repayment conditions.
- First, you need to be approved for overdraft protection. Apply now – it only takes a few minutes
- Overdrafts are subject to an interest rate of 21% per annum
- Deposits are immediately and automatically applied against the overdrawn balance
- Overdrawn balances must be paid within 89 days
- Overdraft interest rates are subject to change
Save time and stay organized
Online Statements are convenient and flexible: Sign up for email notifications to let you know when your online statements are ready for viewing.
- Email notifications let you know that your online statements are ready for viewing
- Free 24/7 online access 1 to your account
How do I switch?
- Select Statements and Documents from the left menu, and select Delivery Preferences
- Change your eligible accounts to Online, and agree to the terms.
- Select email notifications if you'd like to be notified by email that your online statements are ready for viewing
- Click the Save Settings button
Want to see how it works? Take the tour
Online Statements are available with1:
- TD Credit Cards
- TD Personal Line of Credit
- TD Term Deposit
- TD Home Equity Line of Credit
- TD Retirement Savings Plan
- TD Registered Education Savings Plan
- TD Mortgage
- TD Personal Chequing Account
- TD Personal Savings Account
- TD Personal U.S. Dollar Account
- TD Small Business Banking Account
- TD GIC
More convenient banking options
*The TD app is free to download; however, standard wireless carrier rates may apply.