Send money internationally with TD Global TransferTM
Why send money with TD Global Transfer
- Global reach
Send money internationally in more ways, to over 200 countries and territories including India, Philippines, China, the United States and many more places.
- Choose how to send money
Send money in the way that’s easiest for you and your recipient, whether it's directly to their bank account, for cash pick up, or to their eligible Visa Card2 using EasyWeb and the TD app.
- Safe and secure
Feel confident knowing your TD Global Transfer transactions are protected by the TD Online and Mobile Security Guarantee.
Recipients can typically expect cash pick-up in as little as 2-4 hours3 with Western Union®, within 24-48 4, 5 hours for transfers to eligible Visa Cards with Visa Direct and within 1-54 business days to bank accounts.
- Have an eligible TD account
- Have an eligible TD Canada Trust Canadian or U.S. dollar personal chequing, savings or line of credit account to fund a transaction.
- Know the recipient’s information and details
- For bank transfers, you may need a bank account number /IBAN/CLABE/BBAN and SWIFT/BIC/Routing code number for the bank where funds are being sent. Other information may be required.
- Get an estimate
- Select a destination country, send amount, and choose a transfer method.
- Send your transfer
- Confirm transaction information and track the status of your transaction using TD Global Transfer transaction history.