Find your ideal way to bank with TD
Bank online, in-person or by phone
Branch & ATM
Securely bank on-the-go with the TD app.
EasyWeb Online banking
- View, print and save a copy of a cheque that has cleared through your Canadian or U.S. account in the past 90 days7
- Select the “View Cheque” link beside the cheque transaction within the EasyWeb Account Activity screen to view the front and back details of a cheque
- The EasyWeb View Cheque service is free for all personal chequing, savings and U.S. dollar accounts. This service is also free for all Lines of Credit with "Online Only" record keeping. A fee of $1.507 will be charged in the currency of the account for each cheque view except for certain Service Plans. The fee will be debited from your account by the next business day
- View the same cheque as many times as you wish during your EasyWeb session at no extra cost
- The EasyWeb View Cheque service is free for all business accounts with the TD Every Day A, B or C Business Plan, with the TD Unlimited Business Plan, or with paperless record keeping
The TD Online and Mobile Security Guarantee
100% fraud reimbursement
Help and Advice Centre
Whether you're planning the next steps toward your goals – or getting ready to take the first step – we'll help you get there.
How we’re improving your banking experience
- Convenient locations
With over 4,000 TD Green Machine ATMs across Canada and in the U.S., it’s easy to bank on-the-go.
- Safe and secure
Bank with confidence knowing your information is stored in a secure, encrypted format.
- Easy to access
TD Green Machine ATMs in Canada are available in five languages and have audio capability for the visually impaired. Simply plug a headset into the ATM before inserting your TD Access Card.
- Cash withdrawals, with options
Choose from a variety of bill types at TD ATMs: $5, $10, $20, $50, $10010
- Instant confirmation
Get an itemized receipt confirming your deposit, with printed images of your cheques.
- We do the math for you
TD ATMs automatically count bills and cheque amounts, then display the totals on-screen
- No more envelopes
Insert Canadian cash and cheques directly into the ATM - up to 50 bills and 30 cheques at once
- Green power
We offset 100% of the emissions from the electricity we use in our ATM network with clean, renewable energy
- Keypad assistance
Press the wheelchair icon located at the bottom of the ATM screen to choose to use the keypad or touchscreen to make your selections
Enjoy added protection when you call EasyLine
Once enrolled, TD VoicePrint helps confirm your identity when you call, providing an additional layer of protection when banking by phone with EasyLine. Enrolling in TD VoicePrint is completely optional.
How to enroll in TD VoicePrint
- Call us
- Call EasyLine at
1-866-222-3456.Call EasyLine at 1-866-222-3456.
- Verify your identity
- Authenticate your identity through the usual verification process.
- Request to enroll in TD VoicePrint.
- Talk to us
- We’ll talk with you for up to 2 minutes while TD VoicePrint works in the background to capture your unique voice characteristics.
- Ready to use
- The next time you call EasyLine, TD VoicePrint will quickly and automatically authenticate your voice.
Easy automated service
Personalized service 24/7
- Open a new chequing or savings account
- Order cheques
- Request a stop payment
- Invest in GICs and Term Deposits
- Open a TD Canada Trust RSP and make contributions
- Make deposits to TD Direct investing self-directed and direct trading accounts
- Apply for a Loan/Mortgage/Line of Credit or renew a mortgage (some restrictions apply)
- Request a Credit Card cash advance
- Transfer between your U.S. and Canadian dollar accounts
Privacy and security
Stay on top of your spending with TD MySpend
TD MySpend can help you stay on top of your spending. Track your purchases and transactions made from your personal TD Canadian dollar savings, chequing and credit card accounts and automatically group them into categories, so you know exactly where your money is going.
To use TD MySpend, the TD app must also be installed on your device.
Monitor and track your spending
- TD MySpend securely connects to your eligible TD Accounts. TD automatically tracks your transactions and categorizes them for you. No need to enter expenses, or manually link your TD Accounts.
- Get real-time notifications every time there's a transaction in an eligible category, review your spending from the previous day with Daily Digest notifications, or choose both. That way, you can keep an eye on your spending.
- Track Your Spending over Time. Use the Spending Insights Meter to help you keep track of how you’re doing compared to your typical monthly spend. You will be able to access your Spending History (up to the previous 12 months), so you can see exactly where your money went.
- Set Monthly Spend Targets and Split Transactions. Help control your spending habits by setting monthly Category Targets and try not to exceed them. Also, now you can split a single transaction into more than one Spending Category.
Ways to use TD Wallet
- Loyalty Cards
Don't miss out on loyalty points. Pull up your loyalty cards on TD Wallet and scan the barcode to earn or redeem at checkout.
- Gift Cards
Have gift cards with you when you need them. Pull up a gift card on TD Wallet to use the balance at check-out. And know what's left to spend by adding the balance in the space provided.
- Membership Cards
Check into the gym or out of the library with TD Wallet. Store your membership cards in your TD Wallet. Plus, add card expiration dates so you know when to renew.