You are now leaving our website and entering a third-party website over which we have no control.
Discover your TD Venture Line of Credit® Visa* Card
To save or print a copy of this guide, download the PDF.
Business Card Benefits
Your new TD Venture Line of Credit® Visa* Card
Quick steps to getting started and making the most of your Card
Activate your TD Venture Line of Credit® Visa* Card simply by calling the number on the sticker found on your new Card, then follow the prompts. Don't forget to sign your Card!
Update your Card as the Primary Card on your favorite mobile apps like auto-reloads and transportation to enjoy convenience of your everyday business purchases.
Learn how to add your business Card to Apple Pay or Samsung Pay, to make convenient, everyday business payments with just a tap of your device.
Set up regularly recurring bill payments on your TD Venture Line of Credit® Visa Account with participating merchants to save time and avoid late fees with business bills paid automatically on their due dates.
Register for online statements on EasyWeb to save time and stay organized.
Download the TD app to view your Credit Card Account almost anywhere. Plus, you can bank at home, or on the go.
Enjoy these business advantages and more:
- Conveniently access your TD Venture Line of Credit® Visa* Account online
- Separate your business and personal spend
- Establish a credit history in your business’s name
- Access to a range of dedicated business solutions offered at TD
- Discounts through the Visa SavingsEdge* Program
- Security and protection for your Card when you shop and travel
Dedicated business solutions
Experience you can trust, customer support you can count on, and solutions that adapt as you grow. Our dedicated advisors will take the time to understand your growing business and provide the knowledgeable advice and solutions that are right for you.
Help and assistance
- If your TD Credit Card is damaged or not working, you can request a replacement card online through EasyWeb, through the TD app using your mobile device, or by phone at 1-800-983-8472.
- If your TD Credit Card has been lost or stolen, you must immediately report this to us by phone at: 1-800-983-8472.
- Fast, reliable access to cash. You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance of up to $5000 in emergency funds (subject to your available credit limit), at over one million ATMs worldwide, at all TD Canada Trust branches and at select financial institutions around the world.
- Getting information when you need it. The TD Credit Card Contact Centre can help you with important information, such as the location of the nearest Visa member office for Cash Advances or contact numbers for embassies and consulates.
- Staying connected to important people. In the event of an emergency, messages can be forwarded to family members at home.
Optional Business TD Auto Club Membership
With optional Business TD Auto Club Membership3, you will know that in the event of a road emergency, help is just a phone call away.
Enhance your TD Venture Line of Credit® Visa* Card with optional benefits
Apply for optional Travel Medical Insurance
When you're travelling on business, the last thing you want to worry about is your emergency medical coverage. As a TD Venture Line of Credit® Visa* Cardholder, you have the option to purchase TD Travel Medical Insurance4. You'll enjoy:
- Comprehensive emergency medical coverage for when you are travelling outside of your province or territory, whether internationally or within Canada
- No out-of-pocket costs for eligible emergency medical expenses
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance
Apply for optional Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Insurance
With Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Insurance5, if due to a covered cause such as an illness, injury, and more, you need to:
- Cancel your trip, we'll help you recover your trip expense
- Return home early, we'll cover the cost of your eligible return transportation
For information about Travel Medical Insurance, or Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Insurance, and how to enroll, click here or call 1-800-293-4941.
Enjoy the convenience of your TD Venture Line of Credit® Visa* Card
Discover all the features that help make using your Card more convenient every day, from making everyday business purchases easier to assistance if you lose your Card.
Save with Avis Rent a Car and Budget Rent a Car rates
- Avis: You can reserve your Avis car rental by visiting avis.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) #C078400 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD Venture Line of Credit®Visa* Card
- Budget: You can reserve your Budget car rental by visiting budget.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Budget Customer Discount (BCD) #A331700 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD Venture Line of Credit®Visa* Card
Cover business expenses with TD Visa Cheques
If you need to pay for a business expense that can’t be charged to a credit card, use TD Visa Cheques8 anywhere cheques are accepted and the amount of your TD Visa Cheque will be processed directly to your TD Venture Line of Credit®Visa* Card Account as a Cash Advance.
Save time on regularly recurring bill payments
Set up regularly recurring bill payments on your Account with participating merchants for things like business software subscriptions and phone bills. You’ll save time and avoid late fees when your bills are paid automatically on their due dates.
Ways to Pay
Apple Pay is accepted in a growing number of shops, restaurants, and other retailers. Many apps have also added Apple Pay to their accepted methods of payment. Just look for the Apple Pay or contactless payment symbols at the check-out.
Samsung Pay lets you make everyday purchases conveniently and securely with just a tap of your Samsung Galaxy device. Plus, it’s widely available wherever contactless payments are accepted, meaning you’ll be able to use it at plenty of shops, restaurants and other retailers.
Visa payWave technology is a secure, convenient, contactless way to pay for small-dollar purchases at participating retailers. It’s faster and more convenient than cash - and your Card never leaves your hand.
Online buying is evolving so you can pay with fewer clicks. Paying online with your TD Visa card is easy, smart, and secure. Just click to pay with your TD Visa when you see the Click to Pay icon where Visa is accepted
The EMV® SRC payment icon, consisting of a pentagon design oriented on its side with a stylized depiction of a fast forward symbol on the right, formed by a continuous line, is a trademark owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
Manage your Account, your way
Explore your TD Venture Line of Credit® Visa* Card security and protection
Protecting the security of your Card should always be a priority. That’s why your TD Venture Line of Credit® Visa* Card comes with features that help protect you when you shop online and in-person.
Shop online and in person securely with Visa Zero Liability and be protected in the event that unauthorized transactions are made on your Card. See your Cardholder Agreement for complete information on unauthorized transactions and your responsibilities including your responsibility to protect your PIN.
Shop with confidence with chip & PIN technology. Chip and PIN technology provides an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Verified by Visa* provides you with increased security and convenience when you shop online.
Personal Identification Number (PIN) Security Tips
- Choose a PIN you can remember that's difficult to guess. Don't use a phone number or birthday.
- Never write down your PIN.
- Protect your PIN and use your hand or body to shield the keypad when you enter your PIN.
- Never let anyone else know or use your PIN or use your Card.
- Make transactions only when and where you feel secure. If in doubt, don’t use your Card.
Reset your PIN easily and conveniently at a TD Canada Trust Branch or 24/7 at any TD Canada Trust Green Machine (ATM).
Fraud Protection (24-hour)
Our protection measures help protect you from credit card fraud. In the event that we detect unusual activity relating to your Account:
You may receive a phone call from a TD Credit Card Customer Service Representative asking you to confirm that you performed a transaction on your TD Venture Line of Credit® Visa* Card or Account.
During a transaction, a merchant may receive an electronic message requesting that they contact the TD Credit Card Contact Centre and allow you to speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives.
Your Card may be temporarily blocked until we can contact you for verification.
You can now automatically receive TD Fraud Alerts to your mobile phone any time we suspect suspicious activity on your TD Venture Line of Credit®Visa* Card, or on any Additional Card on your Account. Learn more.