Meet My Insurance and Travel Needs with My Credit Card
What would you like to know more about?
Emergency Travel Assistance
Emergency Travel Assistance
You and your loved ones can travel more comfortably knowing your Card can help protect you if personal emergencies arise while you’re travelling. Help is just a call away through Emergency
This service includes:
- Medical referrals, consultation, monitoring and transportation to another medical facility, or medical payment assistance
- Legal referrals and bail bond assistance
- Emergency cash transfers (up to your available credit limit)
- Assistance with replacement tickets and travel documents
Contact number for Emergency Travel Assistance Services
Travel Medical Insurance
TD Balance Protection Plus Insurance
TD Balance Protection Plus is an optional product designed to help you deal with your TD Credit Card(s) payment obligations in the event of a covered Involuntary Unemployment, Loss of Self-Employment Income, Total Disability, Disability requiring Hospitalization, Loss of Life, Dismemberment or Critical Illness.
TD Balance Protection Plus
- Maximum amount of insurance: $25,000
- Monthly Premium Rate per $100 of average daily balance: $1.20, plus applicable taxes. Premium is only charged on the first $10,000 of average daily balance.
- Monthly Premium rate is reduced on statement date after you turn 66 to $0.59 per $100 of average daily balance.
All insurance coverage will terminate for you and, if applicable, your spouse on the next Account Statement Date after you turn 66. The Life coverage for you and your spouse will be replaced with Accidental Death At 66 coverage, regardless of your spouse’s age.
For more information or to enroll today, call
TD Balance Protection Plus Insurance Covers
TD Balance Protection Plus1 is an optional product designed to help you deal with your TD Credit Card(s) payment obligations in the event of a covered Involuntary Unemployment, Loss of Self-Employment Income, Total Disability, Loss of Life, Dismemberment or Critical Illness.
- One-time benefit payments to your credit card should you die, suffer a Dismemberment, Critical Illness (Acute Heart Attack, Cancer Life threatening or Stroke).
- Monthly benefit of 10% of your eligible outstanding balance for the following coverages: Involuntary Unemployment, Loss of Self-Employment Income and Total Disability
- Disability requiring Hospitalization benefit of 10% of eligible outstanding balance for hospitalization of at least 24 hours and of the remaining eligible outstanding balance if the hospitalization continues for more than 30 days.
- Includes spousal coverage for all coverages above, including Disability Requiring Hospitalization. Involuntary Unemployment and Loss of Self-Employment Income are excluded for spousal coverage.
Cancel within 30 days of enrolment for a full refund.
P.O. Box 7200