Discover your TD
Cash Back Visa Infinite* Card
Cash Back Dollars
Welcome to your new TD Cash Back Visa Infinite* Card
Quick steps to getting started and making the most of your Card
- Activate your TD Cash Back Visa Infinite* Card simply by calling the number on the sticker found on your new Card, then follow the prompts. Don't forget to sign your Card!
- Register for EasyWeb Online Banking to access and manage your Account online and sign up for online statements or, if you prefer to bank by phone, call EasyLine Phone Banking at 1-866-222-3456.
- Register your Card on TDRewards.com to view and manage your Cash Back Dollars balance and history. You will also be able to redeem them to help pay your Account balance and sign up to receive special communication emails.
- Learn how to add your Card to Apple Pay if you have an iPhone, to make convenient, everyday payments with just a tap of your phone.
- Learn how to add your Card to TD Mobile Payment through the TD app if you use Android, and you can pay safely and securely in a few seconds.
- Update your Card as the Primary Card on your favorite retail apps like auto-reloads, food delivery and transportation to earn Cash Back Dollars on these purchases.
- Set up regularly recurring bill payments on your Account through participating merchants to save time and avoid late fees with bills paid automatically on their due dates. Plus, earn 3% in Cash Back Dollars for every $1 in regularly recurring bill payments set up on your Account2.
- Download the TD app to view your Credit Card Account almost anywhere. Plus, you can bank at home, or on the go.
Your Cash Back Dollars
With your TD Cash Back Visa Infinite* Card, you earn Cash Back Dollars with every Purchase and you can redeem them how and when you want.
- Redeem4 your Cash Back Dollars annually or at any time – the choice is yours!
- Your Cash Back Dollars never expire as long as your account is open and in good standing
Ways to manage your
Cash Back Dollars
Redeem, view your balance, earn history and set up your redemption preference
On the go? Redeem and view your balance through the TD app
Over the phone
Call us and speak with our customer service team to redeem
Register today at TDRewards.com to take advantage of what your Cash Back Dollars have to offer you! At TDRewards.com, you can:
- Check your Cash Back Dollars balance
- Manage how and when you redeem your Cash Back Dollars
- Track the Cash Back Dollars you have earned
- Sign up to receive special communication emails
Add Additional Cardholders
Take advantage of being a Visa Infinite Cardholder7
- Complimentary Visa Infinite Concierge Service8 is on call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to help you whenever you travel, shop and use your Card. Consider the Concierge your own personal assistant, able to offer expert insights and advice on everything from travel bookings to restaurant recommendations, and much more.
- Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection8 ‑ Experience some of the world's most intriguing and prestigious properties ‑ the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection. A distinctive and unique collection of benefits, such as food & beverage vouchers and complimentary late checkout, with hotel stays booked through the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection.
- Visa Infinite Food and Wine Experiences8 ‑ Enjoy access to dining events hosted at top restaurants across the country, with food prepared by some of the nation’s most renowned and respected chefs through the Visa Infinite Dining Series. You will not only experience the finest of foods, but will also meet the culinary artists who create it. Enjoy on-site benefits, such as complimentary wine tastings, at over 40 participating wineries in B.C. and Ontario with the Visa Infinite Wine Country Program.
Save with Avis Rent a Car and Budget Rent a Car
- Avis: You can reserve your Avis car rental by visiting avis.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) #C078400 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD Cash Back Visa Infinite* Card
- Budget: You can reserve your Budget car rental by visiting budget.com/tdcreditcards. Quote Budget Customer Discount (BCD) #A331700 at time of reservation and charge the full rental to your TD Cash Back Visa Infinite* Credit Card
Travel protected with Travel Medical Insurance11
You have coverage without even having to charge the trip to your Card! Leaving home for a day, a week or an extended vacation is a great way to leave your worries behind. To help you with the consequences of unforeseen events, your TD Cash Back Visa Infinite* Card features Travel Medical Insurance, which includes:
- Up to $2 Million comprehensive emergency medical coverage for when you are travelling outside of your province or territory, whether internationally or within Canada
- No out-of-pocket costs for eligible emergency medical expenses
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance
- Coverage for the first 10 days of your trip if you are under 65 years of age. If you or your spouse is aged 65 or older, you are covered for the first 4 days of your trip. For longer trips, top-up coverage is available for purchase by calling
Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance12
Drive Protected with Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance13
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection
You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection14, which includes coverage for most eligible new items you’ve purchased with your Card:
- Repair, replacement, or reimbursement should eligible items be lost, stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase
- Double your warranty, up to 12 additional months if the eligible item came with a manufacturer's warranty valid in Canada
With Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Insurance, if due to a covered cause such as an illness, injury, and more:
- You need to cancel your trip, we'll help you recover your trip expense
- You need to return home early, we'll cover the cost of your eligible return transportation
Help and assistance
- If your TD Credit Card is damaged or not working, you can request a replacement card online through EasyWeb, through the TD app using your mobile device, or by phone at
- If your TD Credit Card has been lost or stolen, you must immediately report this to us by phone at:
- Fast, reliable access to cash. You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance of up to $5000 in emergency funds (subject to your available credit limit), at over one million ATMs worldwide, at all TD Canada Trust branches and at select financial institutions around the world.
- Getting information when you need it. The TD Credit Card Contact Centre can help you with important information, such as the location of the nearest Visa member office for Cash Advances or contact numbers for embassies and consulates.
The EMV® SRC payment icon, consisting of a pentagon design oriented on its side with a stylized depiction of a fast forward symbol on the right, formed by a continuous line, is a trademark owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
Manage your Account, your way
TD Green Machine® ATMs
Access and manage your Card Account at any of our ATMs.
EasyWeb® Online banking
Manage your Card Account easily online.
EasyLine® telephone banking
Give us a call to access or manage your Card Account.
Get secure access to TD’s mobile banking service anywhere you are.
Emergency Travel Assistance Services20
- Translation services in the event of an emergency situation
- Lost document and ticket replacement
- Emergency Cash Transfer in the event of a theft, loss or emergency. Our Administrator can assist you to obtain a Cash Advance which will be charged to your Account.
In Canada and U.S.A. call 1-866-374-1129. In Other Countries call collect
- Shop online and in person securely with Visa Zero Liability and be protected in the event that unauthorized transactions are made on your Card. See your Cardholder Agreement for complete information on unauthorized transactions and your responsibilities including your responsibility to protect your PIN.
- Shop with confidence with chip & PIN technology. Chip and PIN technology provides an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Verified by Visa* provides you with increased security and convenience when you shop online.
- Get peace of mind with the TD Visa Mobile Alerts Service* Receive email or mobile phone messages to help you manage and track transactions processed within the Visa payment network on your TD Visa Card. Learn more
Personal Identification Number (PIN) Security Tips
- Choose a PIN you can remember that's difficult to guess. Don't use a phone number or birthday
- Never write down your PIN.
- Protect your PIN and use your hand or body to shield the keypad when you enter your PIN.
- Never let anyone else know or use your PIN or use your Card.
- Make transactions only when and where you feel secure. If in doubt, don’t use your Card.
Fraud Protection (24-hour)
- You may receive a phone call from a TD Credit Card Customer Service Representative asking you to confirm that you, or an Additional Cardholder, performed a transaction on your TD Cash Back Visa Infinite* Card or Account.
- During a transaction, a merchant may receive an electronic message requesting that they contact the TD Credit Card Contact Centre and allow you to speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives.
- Your Card may be temporarily blocked until we can contact you for verification.
- You can now automatically receive TD Fraud Alerts to your mobile phone any time we suspect suspicious activity on your TD Cash Back Visa Infinite* Card, or on any Additional Cardholder's Card on your Account. Learn more.